Paul Harris is being SCAPEGOATED by Haters and Jake Lovers

LOL Jake lovers? As in Neverland Pirates? Cuz I don't recall any "lovers" of Se

All you haters and Jake lovers just can't come to terms with the fact that your BJJ superhero got his ass FUCKEN SUBMITTED.

You're in denial and must look for ways to discredit Paul Harris.

He let go less than 1 fucken second after the ref tapped him.

Fuck y'all whiny bitches. Go eat some cheetos in mommy's basement. :p

You're such a fucking moron. Jake Shields is one of the most hated fighters in the sport. But he shouldn't have to put up with Palhares being a sociopath. Fuck Palhares and fuck you. Funny how pussies like you in denial are the ones shouting denial.

This isn't once. This isn't twice. This isn't three times. The dude is monster, and I think Jake Shields is one of the most boring fighters in MMA history.

You're such a fucking moron. Jake Shields is one of the most hated fighters in the sport. But he shouldn't have to put up with Palhares being a sociopath. Fuck Palhares and fuck you. Funny how pussies like you in denial are the ones shouting denial.

This isn't once. This isn't twice. This isn't three times. The dude is monster, and I think Jake Shields is one of the most boring fighters in MMA history.

Wow are you really mad?

It's a witch hunt.

Palhares didn't gouge shit. He was pushing away Jake's head, Jake was moving his head back and forth, there was maybe a little accidental contact.

No-one thinks it's weird that there's no "smoking gun", i.e. a clear gif or still image of Palhares with his fingers in/going for Jake's eyes?

You know, like this:

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Screw Jake Shields.

Palhares didn't gouge shit. He was pushing away Jake's head, Jake was moving his head back and forth, there was maybe a little accidental contact.

No-one thinks it's weird that there's no "smoking gun", i.e. a clear gif or still image of Palhares with his fingers in/going for Jake's eyes?

You know, like this:

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Screw Jake Shields.

So...rake not lest you be raked?

Shields is salty he got subbed after saying he was going to break Palhares arm.

Salty as fuck.

This is what I said in another thread: "Disclaimer: Can't stand Shields and don't care either way about Paul Harris. That said, he holds subs too long and y'all know it." Other than that, the dude looked GREAT from bottom, and I couldn't tell if he was gouging or just putting his hands in Jake's face.

Paul Harris could be WSOF's biggest star. The more rules he breaks, the hotter of a star he becomes.

They better not do anything stupid tomorrow. Everyone loves a good heel.
That's exactly what I'm thinking.

He is the MMA equivalent of the legendary "Foul Pole" Andrew Golota.

He's probably the only guy in that organization who attracts this type of attention. A polarizing figure.
I see your point but with Paul Harris people's limbs are on the line, that's a heavy price for a heel.
I despise Jake Shields.

But Paul Harris is obviously pretty dirty. I could even chalk it up to him being a bit "slow". He seems to have a few mental issues. But it doesn't change the fact that the guy has some sort of problem when it comes to holding subs.
I definitely think he's slow and that's partly to blame for his antics, he has this look of disbelief on his face whenever his opponents complain. Not to mention the dude is just so strong that people tap way faster against him than they do other fights so he's not really holding his submissions longer than most, his opponents are just tapping way earlier.

I don't think anyone here really cares about Shields that much... more about the pattern of bizarre behavior Palhares continues to display.

Jake Shields should be banned imo. He's a hypocritical crybaby whose only real skill is positional grappling that he does nothing with.

Back