Paul Harris is being SCAPEGOATED by Haters and Jake Lovers

George Jetson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
All you haters and Jake lovers just can't come to terms with the fact that your BJJ superhero got his ass FUCKEN SUBMITTED.

You're in denial and must look for ways to discredit Paul Harris.

He let go less than 1 fucken second after the ref tapped him.

Fuck y'all whiny bitches. Go eat some cheetos in mommy's basement. :p

Paul Harris could be WSOF's biggest star. The more rules he breaks, the hotter of a star he becomes.

They better not do anything stupid tomorrow. Everyone loves a good heel.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

He is the MMA equivalent of the legendary "Foul Pole" Andrew Golota.

He's probably the only guy in that organization who attracts this type of attention. A polarizing figure.

Paul Harris could be WSOF's biggest star. The more rules he breaks, the hotter of a star he becomes.

They better not do anything stupid tomorrow. Everyone loves a good heel.

Jake just seemed bitter he was outmatched, his striking was garbage, and his game plan to wrestle the BJJ blackbelt who is known for his transition to mma being super effective just seemed stupid. The eye pokes didnt seem to be that big of a deal, but it was a good to erase a loss that pretty much ruins your career.

lol @ Jake lovers

I didn't know Paul Harris had such a devout legion of nuthuggers on this forum. The dude cheated throughout the entire fight. I believe Jake's vision was significantly hampered by it and i think the post fight vision check showed that he couldn't really see. Paul Harris conduct was so shameful that his usual cranking of the submission and holding it too long came in second.

"He's gouging my eyes"

"I'll take care of it"

"NO YOU WON'T!"

Agreed. If anything it's Mazagatti's fault. Had he not done that Mazagatti would have denied the tap and restarted the fight.

Can't speak for the eye gouging and whether there is sufficient evidence for it during the fight.

Is there really a army of Jake Shields fans out there?

Theres more adolf hitler fans in israel than there is jake lovers on sherdog....wtf is with the thread title?

Jake lovers, is that a thing now?

Jake lover? Must be the same fan base Fitch had when he got cut from the UFC.

I guess Paul Harris nuthuggers like Dirty fighting which is sad

I despise Jake Shields.

But Paul Harris is obviously pretty dirty. I could even chalk it up to him being a bit "slow". He seems to have a few mental issues. But it doesn't change the fact that the guy has some sort of problem when it comes to holding subs.

I respect Shields ability but not really a fan of him BUT Paul Harris is a basket case.

The ref had to tap on him hard at least 4-5 times before he quit cranking the sub. If this was his first offense I would be more understanding but he has done this throughout his entire career. And he definitely abuses PEDs.

The dude is just plain dirty.

Instead of banning Paul, maybe they should just let Belcher fight him again.

belcherpalhares.gif

Jake just seemed bitter he was outmatched, his striking was garbage, and his game plan to wrestle the BJJ blackbelt who is known for his transition to mma being super effective just seemed stupid. The eye pokes didnt seem to be that big of a deal, but it was a good to erase a loss that pretty much ruins your career.

This x100000

This thread is pretty retarded. If anything, Palhares is more of a BJJ guy than Shields, and he has the best grappling credentials out of the two.

Also, Shields has no fans, only sympathizers when he's being treated like shit.

Back