News Paul Felder Steps in on Short Notice to Fight Rafael dos Anjos

Who Wins?

• Paul Felder

• Rafael dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should be a better fight than Islam diving at his legs for 5 rounds

This is actually beneficial to RDA since Felder is ranked #6.

Felder is not making 155bs on five days notice. Trust me guys. It's not happening. RDA will still fight him though even if he's 10lbs over

Been a Felder fan for a while. A win here gets him right back in contention imo. I know he lost to hooker but he beat Barboza and someone else right b4 that if memory serves me right.

Felder is not making 155bs on five days notice. Trust me guys. It's not happening. RDA will still fight him though even if he's 10lbs over

He's been training for a triathlon and mentioned during his time at Fight Island that he was keeping his weight down in hopes of getting a fight soon. Entirely possible he makes weight.

UGGHHH, well at least it will keep the snot dragon out of the commentators booth. Lets hope he comes to fight and doesn't bitch if he loses the decision.

He's been training for a triathlon and mentioned during his time at Fight Island that he was keeping his weight down in hopes of getting a fight soon. Entirely possible he makes weight.

I don't believe he'll make it. He's one of the largest Light weights I've ever seen. That said, he's a very mentally tough and determined guy, so I guess he has a chance.

Here he is one week ago.

Not that I'm a good judge of size.

Last edited:
IMO It sucks that they're giving this to Felder rather then one of the many LW up-and-commers who are pinning for a fighter to make their name out of.

Paul Fedor wants to make a name for himself that's why he's leaving the booth for a second

Nice! It's about time RDA got a favorable opponent.

Back