News Paul Felder Steps in on Short Notice to Fight Rafael dos Anjos

Who Wins?

• Paul Felder

• Rafael dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Felder has balls but rda takes this

Could be a lose lose situatton here. If he wins, people will say he beat an off the couch Felder.
True, but either way, a win puts him back in the top 10 and lines him up for a big fight at LW.

Slightly awkward. Hell, I don't even know if Felder has enough time to properly prepare for this fight or not since he jumped into this on short notice.
Could he even make weight without seriously incapacitating himself?

Slightly awkward. Hell, I don't even know if Felder has enough time to properly prepare for this fight or not since he jumped into this on short notice.
Could he even make weight without seriously incapacitating himself?
Felder mentioned in a recent interview that he trains and stays in shape in case an opportunity like this comes up.

A win for RDA here puts him right back into top 5-6 discussion. I think he's a little bit better everywhere still.

Felder is still ranked nº 7 in the UFC rankings. A solid win for RDA puts him right in the mix.

Haven’t rooted for Felder as a fighter before and his commentary isn’t great to me. Big respect for stepping up here though.
Yeah his commentary sucks and he has a nose that looks like a pig but people seem to like him.

I prefer this matchup than RDA vs Islam.. I was pretty certain Islam was gunna mop the floor with RDA but the RDA vs Red Dragon should be way more competitive and exciting!

I prefer this matchup than RDA vs Islam.. I was pretty certain Islam was gunna mop the floor with RDA but the RDA vs Red Dragon should be way more competitive and exciting!
PAUL FELDER BY LATE ROUND TKO(DOCTOR STOPPAGE)

Felder wins: give him a top 5 fight

Felder loses: feed Makcanchev to him

This is a better fight than the original.

We about to have a WAR <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I have to imagine Felder is getting paid wayyyyy more than he's ever gotten to take this fight.

Props to Felder. Hope he is 100% into this fight and not feeling like he couldnt say no. Curious if he offered or was approached. I can see Felder winning it if his hearts in it.

IMO It sucks that they're giving this to Felder rather then one of the many LW up-and-commers who are pinning for a fighter to make their name out of.

this is a darn near superfight and felder is a top 5 talent and a tough match-up for most top ten that most would rather avoid. but rda has fought the best and is looking to fight the best at 155--so lets see how good rda still is, and lets see felder get a chance to avenge his last controversial loss and get right back in the mix facing off against a highly skilled martial artist with a full camp( felder has been doing alot of cardio so dont be fooled) should be a war and the question is will rda be ready

Last edited:
Back