Paul Felder is the man

He's still ranked #7 for a reason. I won't be surprised if he pulls this one off. He's got nothing to lose in this fight.

not a boss move sorry. after hearing a couple felder interviews i see what is really going on here. he sees this as a win-win situation. his words not mine. he considers rda a highly skilled opponent for some reason saying if he loses then so what_it was RDA!! on short notice!! he doesnt want to win or prove he is a good fighter!! he wants attention like the acting cuck that he is. he will enamour in the glory of stepping in to "save" a fight card LMAO. what i didnt hear from felder is that he sees this an opportunity to get closer to a big fight--actually he did say that. but what i didnt hear was that he was going to beat rda's ass worse than the last 7 people to do it--consecutively. i dont know--i just feel like felder is giving rda too much credit. actually i got felder by late round tko..rda aint ready for this war..only if felder digs down deep in his bag of manhood same for rda--what a banger of a fight!!!!even tho people seem to be writing felder off--i got this as foty
Some day when you're 36. And you've been in 22 professional fights. When you've had countless injuries, surgeries. When you have a wife, and a 5 year old girl. And a home, and a chance to make money without breaking an eye, breaking a face, breaking an arm, a leg, a hand. When you look, realistically, at the standings and know your boss and know that father time is calling, and that your window to ever become a champion are gone.

Then you come to me, and you tell me that you want to take a fight...just to take another fight...to hopefully take another fight. To more spend time away from your wife, away from your child, to likely hurt yourself, and perhaps even incur irreversible damage. For an unrealistic, and now far-fetched dream. You come to me and tell me that's what you want.

You say he wants attention if he loses. That he wants to make excuses. Why does he want your attention? I don't think he gives a damn what you think, or what anyone else thinks, if this fight doesn't go his way. Because if he loses, it's fine. If he never fought again after the Hooker fight, he would already end his career on a loss.

Cage-fighting is a young man's game. Felder is 36. What do you think he wants? He wants to collect a paycheck to feed his wife and kid. His last day at the office, guaranteed to feed them for a long time to come. And he wants a story to tell his grandchildren one day around the fireplace. That's what he wants. Not to get your attention, or my attention, or the attention of anyone on a forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back