Paul Felder is a threat....

LW Cain. Super fluid transitions, extremely technical, instinctive, creative, wide arsenal. Powerful.

Another irish guy for shertards to nut hug.

There was a thread about him before the fight. A number of people who saw his debut were impressed. Others weren't, but they weren't looking for the right things. They are looking for dominance or a quick finish right away. But the reality is very few fighters look nearly as good as they will until a couple fights into their UFC career at least. Octagon jitters/emotions and all that shit. He played it conservative in his debut, but still showed a number of positives in keeping the fight on the feet against a grappler/wrestler in Saggo who was drawing a fair amount of hype himself, and doing enough to win. Then, after he got the nerves and win out of the way, he was really able to cut it loose in this one. I picked him to win the fight myself.

You act like he wouldn't whoop the shit out of someone like Joe Lauzon lmao.

The guy had a terrible 1st fight in which many people thought he lost, and since when is Joe Lauzon top 15 lol GTFO. And as for the performance he looked alright but Castillo is 36 I think, let's see Felder fight someone like Rustam Khabilov and im sure we will see how good he really is.

His mullet would KO anyone in the top ten
We have a new man crush sherdog

Felder looked extremely good tonight. Had a great toolset. Head movement, varied punches, knees and kicks. He kept Castillo off balance with the check knees and head movement and finally landed a "spin-to-win" move.

People will probably only remember this card because of the headliner, but it may be best remembered as the card where Felder and Garbrandt introduced themselves to the world.

He looked awesome. Showed some fantastic technique and fought very calm and calculated. I was really surprised by the reaction time of his knees and the speed of his punches and kicks since his movement was otherwise very conservative. He's a big solid sumbitch too.

I haven`t been impressed with a guy this much in a very long time. Great stuff.

Very impressed. Seems like a very big, strong light weight. His striking was spot on, Castillo couldn't get anything going. Very economical with his striking too, not much wasted motion. Looks like another contender in a stacked division. Looking forward to seeing him fight again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back