Paul Felder is a threat....

Serious potential. Looking forward to the Cowboy's fight!

edit: vodka kicking in

Last edited:
People who whine about Jon Jones' size must be huge fans of Paul.

Paul Felder said after the fight that if they were in prison, he would have had him for dinner.

I can't remember this Felder guys fight in his debut in the UFC. Apparently it was a split decision, was it that close?

He absolutely outclassed Castillo who's a veteran.

I don't think it was that close. It was only split because it was in Canada against a Canadian but it makes the Canadian look a lot better now making it to a decision.

Felder vs Castillo reminded me of McGregor vs Brimage.

He's a big 155'er

I feel like guys who look like that, or like Cowboy, shouldn't be justifiably called "lightweights". They're (super) middleweights in boxing. That's Jones Jr., Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Hopkins, etc. in their primes. They didn't have trouble being draws. The only substantial draw to fans so far was Penn, and he moved up to ww. Hopefully that changes.

Last edited:
Felder looked like cowboy out there with those knees and feints.

He's.going to be a.force forsure

Dude was enormous, he looked like a middleweight in there with Castillo. Put on a striking clinic and finished him with a backfist from hell

I was shocked cause I wasn't particularly impressed by his performance against Saggo. He looked excellent out there.

Threat to who? He doesn't beat anyone in top 15.

Isn't Castillo in the top 15? Felders striking is some of the most technical I've ever seen. If his TDD is up to par he can crack the top 10 in a few fights.

Loved him in the fight, thought he looked fantastic. Interested in seeing him against some other fighters. One of a few highlights of the night.

I can't remember this Felder guys fight in his debut in the UFC. Apparently it was a split decision, was it that close?

He absolutely outclassed Castillo who's a veteran.

I think he was a late replacement on that fight though. He was impressive vs. Castillo and moves like Cerrone. I actually think he is better on the feet than Cerrone. I'd like to see him vs. Green next.

He was a fill-in for Khabilov and with only 2 fights in the UFC i'd like to see him against some lesser fighters than Green at this point. Not that he couldn't necessarily hang with Green but i'd like to see him brought along slower against the Top 25/30s of the world. Kid looked ferocious.

The potential is obvious. It's not who he beat but how he did it. He dealt with Castillo far easier than Ferguson, Johnson or Barboza did

Barbosa had a iffy 1st round but dominated the rest. Styles make match ups, Felder had to many tools and made Castillo hesitate to get inside. I agree Felder is good but to many people get hyped over 1 fight, put him up with someone like Rashid, that would be perfect to see how both guys would do.

I like the Potential , great showing vs Danny , alot of guys knocking on door for LW though , I think a fight against Dunham makes sense another though veteran and it should be a good stand up battle

Back