Paul Felder hoping to replace Khabib or Poirier in main event

if something were to happen, wouldn't it make more sense to give the opportunity to Barboza since he is higher ranked and has a more dangerous skillset?
I think it depens who pulls out. Khabib already mauled Barboza. If Khabib pulls out I'd rather see Barboza vs Poirier than Felder vs Poirier. But then again Barboza is coming of a loss so it's hard to give him that title shot.

Khabib gets injured (knock on wood), the whole event gets cancelled.

Yeah I’m fairly certain he would be win or lose.

Fighters don’t run from challenges, let alone the breed that don’t pick their fights.
I know, it was more of a joke. Barboza is one of my favorite fighters. He is a true warrior who just doesn't give up. And I love his kicks and his humble personality. Wish he could be a champion..

This is a situation where the UFC should be smart and pay Tony to be there and on weight. Most of the fighters are flying halfway around the world for this. The card overall is weak AF. The draw (being that it's in a country with such a large Muslim population) is obviously Khabib but the only way to save the card should one guy have to pull out last minute is to have the guy who's been the clear #1 contender forever ready to step right in. So they should basically say "Tony, here's $50k to cover the cost of your camp plus another $10k to be there and watch. Do a camp, be on weight, be ready to fight just in case. If we don't need you, you come into the cage after and we get some hype for the next one."

If they don't do that and it's a shit show like NYC with Max then Al, it's a disaster.

Jesus, I am tired of this guy. He needs to stop talking about himself like he's a contender. Uses his commentating platform to make everything about himself and even worse, calls out Gaethje twice which took away from his shine. Now he's talking like he's in the running to fight for the belt? Dude isn't even on a win streak.

I don't really like Feldor as a fighter or analyst. I don't no why either. He just doesn't really grab my attention at either job.

Can't grab the attention of a person who is incapable of spelling the word "know." What a huge blow to his life achievements.

Fuck that, I would rather see Barboza vs either

Felder ain’t on that level

They would probably give it to him since he is a company man tho

At least that fight would give Ferguson a better excuse for ducking Khabib.

sorry bros but i don't think this card will happen

USA about to go to war with Iran and this card will have to be cancel

At least that fight would give Ferguson a better excuse for ducking Khabib.

I'm glad that on occasion I do see you post about other stuff.

Otherwise, with how often you repeat this silly nonsense, I might think you were obsessed or something.;)

Why is this a story? If he was cutting weight as a potential back up but with no fight booked and not as an official substitute by UFC - that'd be something, but this whole thing is about him cutting an extra 1 pound? What the...

War Felder, though. I do like the guy.

ugh, no. Ew. Won't watch. Absolutely zero interest did dumbass jump 10 ranks overnight? One arm or not he got soundly beaten by Mike Perry. He's tough as nails... But he got soundly beaten by Mike Perry. He is Nothing special as a fighter except for spinny things. WIth every other strike, how did he not deserve to break his arm on Perry's head constantly doing that shit? GTFOH Felder.

hope Felder gets KO'd and shuts the fuck up.

Back