Paul Daley Got Robbed

Oh the irony. After his little hissy fit he threw when Fitch held him down, Daley tried to do the same thing to MVP. Daley is such a pud lol

MVP > LNP

either watch objectively or admit you swallow whatever zuffa tells you to

Daley didn't get robbed, they both sucked.... When a fight is that bad do we really care who won?

Nobody came out a winner in that "fight" imo

MVP loses to any decent grappler..Lima beats him

Glad MVP won seeing as Daley lost to Rory and Fitch, but Daley clearly won and took him down massive times. With that fight shown Rory, Lima or Rory will soundly beat him
Paul won two rounds, Michael won two.
The 5th round decided it and MVP clearly wanted it more.

Glad MVP won seeing as Daley lost to Rory and Fitch, but Daley clearly won and took him down massive times. With that fight shown Rory, Lima or Rory will soundly beat him
With your headline I thought somebody took Daly's wallet on the way to his car. The fight was 2-2 going into the last round and MVP eeked out the last round. If it was a wrestling match Daly won. Unfortunately for him it was a MMA fight. He lost 3-2 in a close decision 48-47. The judges actually had this one right.

Nah, 48-47 MVP.

Minakov on the other hand did get robbed.

I doubt MVP trained his TD defense for this fight. Probably did no defensive wresting. Daley tried to pull a fast one and outpoint his way to the 1M. It backfired on him.

No robbery
Most of the times Daley was just keeping him down doing little to no damage. MVP won rounds 1,2 and 5

MVP was the one who landed those 2 flying knees and overhand rights, he landed damaging strikes and Daley did not standing, MVP even got on top of him multiple times and twice in the 5th round from memory

How ya all picking mvp? How many strikes did he actually land in the fight? Because almost all missed. And it isn't like Daley did much better.

Was close... But I'm glad he lost... Dude always bragging about how scared other fighters are to throw hands with him... How about tnt?

Naw he won 2 and 3, lost 1,4 and 5. I was rooting for him too. He only needed 2 maintain top position and land some good shots on top in round 5 and he would have pulled it off. Page is in trouble if that wrestling dont improve drastically.

Back