Paul Daley Got Robbed

Never thought I'd see the day D1 Daley would be a thing.

No robbery
Most of the times Daley was just keeping him down doing little to no damage. MVP won rounds 1,2 and 5

MVP was the one who landed those 2 flying knees and overhand rights, he landed damaging strikes and Daley did not standing, MVP even got on top of him multiple times and twice in the 5th round from memory

Glad MVP won seeing as Daley lost to Rory and Fitch, but Daley clearly won and took him down massive times. With that fight shown Rory, Lima or Rory will soundly beat him
close fight and you know it but you probably got one of the first threads with this title so congrats

Very clear 3-2 for MVP. If Daley gains top position in that last sequence, he probably takes it, but MVP won that and the fight.

there's always one.

no he didn't. he got a few TDs and did nothing with it. just about all offense in the fight came from MVP.

I had it 3-2 for MVP and I cant wait for LIMA vs MVP, it should be an awesome fight

Glad MVP won seeing as Daley lost to Rory and Fitch, but Daley clearly won and took him down massive times. With that fight shown Rory, Lima or Rory will soundly beat him
its a round scoring system. first round mvp won with 5 strikes to 0 for daley. Daley won 2 and 3 with takedowns. 4th and 5th were closer but MVP had much better strikes while on the ground, both having some top control.

Daley won that fight in my eyes. Hell, he could have even won 4 rounds. Shit fight though.

And venom standing with his hands down the whole fight will be beat up by any top 10 guy.

Had a 7k event. Daley it would have been 12. Fuck. Daley. He did nothing, he fought like Rumble in 2nd DC fight, that was some really, really weak shit considering his style and shit-talking.

Good to see MVP being able to mostly nullify Daley on the ground he was very calm and composed
Feel like he just needs a greater sense of urgency on the ground and try to get up more often.

1) wrong forum
2) Daley lost.
3) Daley did no damage.
4) Hardest punches, kicks and knees were all from MVP
5) wrong forum.

This aint a wrestling match, you're supposed to do something on ground. He didnt even throw any strikes or advance position. No points for that.

Lol what a dud.

One of the most anticipated striking match ups in some time ends up being a LnP snooze fest.

Bad fight, but not even close to a robbery.

Both should be fired. MVP got taken down multiple times by a tired striker. Imagine what Twood would do to Mike. Bellator lost big time. No damage in 25 minutes. Move over Lewis/Francis.

Back