Patch swap thread.

ok you first ten guys pm me your addresses.......

Any chance I could see what the official Sherdog and SSF patches look like? I've been on the Casca-Grossa site and looked through their patches, pretty sweet... will probably buy one of the "No Fear" patches when I get around to looking through the rest of their site for T-Shirts, etc.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry if there's a really simple way of finding out what each patch looks like... but I honestly don't know how to. :)

Here is my patch.

SSFThai3.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

jamison said:
In the spirit of the holidays, can you spare a couple more? Wait, I already rock your patches to support the site, plus I'm an old school customer. Please send me a black one.

I must know who is in your av.

Ron that thing is going to look great on my future new Gi :D

Wow, that's a pretty decent patch - how much would it set me back, including postage to sunny England? lol.

Oh, right, cool. lol. Sorry, I must seem a bit dense at times... Mind if I PM you with my address? :)

ttt....

anyone seen any "gotta have" patches lately?

none ive seen recently have given me that "i gotta have it" feeling.

most of the ones ive seen at stores have been "[school or gi brand] jiu jitsu" ones.
im more of a mma person that does jiu jitsu as a supplement to striking. someone getting ktfo or "fight inspiring" i guess is what im thinking.

oh btw... how big is that SSF patch anyways?

The SSF patch is around 5"x3" or so.

backlogo1.jpg

This is our new patch that I've been giving out to our fighters.

www.SSFgear.com

wow i like really that one! Really stands out and i think that it gives you the goota have feeling

Ron that is a freaking sweet patchl. I am also glad to say that 5 of my buddies are now rocking SSF stickers on our school books. You've taken over Ron!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back