Patch swap thread.

Weonlywonsixtwo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yup you got it.

Put patches that you would like to Swap or give away.

I have: Pitbull patch
More on the way,

I will give a sherdog patch to the first 5 that want one......

I want one.

My thread officially kick ass. I post something, next thing you know 5 people get kickass sherdog patches! Wow props to myself.

I want one.. Gene send me yours lol.

In the spirit of the holidays, can you spare a couple more? Wait, I already rock your patches to support the site, plus I'm an old school customer. Please send me a black one.

I would like a Sherdog patch, too. I depatch a lot of my gi's. I have extra Gameness, V&M, and a Rochina jiujitsu patch for trade.

Being that we are so close to Kwanza, X-mas and Hanukkah next 10 or so folks will get a patch from us. e-mail your address [email protected] and we will send them to you................

Happy Holidays and Thank you Sherdog members.

JJ

Casca-Grossa.com

RONIN1 said:
Being that we are so close to Kwanza, X-mas and Hanukkah next 10 or so folks will get a patch from us. e-mail your address [email protected] and we will send them to you................

JJ

Casca-Grossa.com
I want a patch.

I a want one of those too!!!!

RONIN1 said:

JJ

Casca-Grossa.com

RONIN send me a patch. Chea!

patches are being mailed out in the morning thnx ........................

JJ

Casca-Grossa.com

Well hell, I've been giving out patches for a while but never posted it. I'll give you guys patches as well. Let's make this the new KISS Army.

www.SSFgear.com

JJ, I could use another patch, if your still giving. You have my address. :)

Back