Opinion Pat Tillman

IMO it's a bit convenient that Tillman was killed by friendly fire. He was planning to meet Noam Chomsky when he got back from Afghanistan and likely would have spoken out publicly against the war in Iraq which would have been a PR disaster for the military. With him dead they got to use him as a propaganda symbol to support their wars.
If most other posters posted this theory I wouldn't put much stock into it but I trust your POV a lot, sounds like quite the interesting take on it.

Hahaha. Wow you're sooo successful way to go with the state govt job. Jesus I thought you'd at least be a legit guide or professional hunter but no you're the douche checking for tags.

Cya in the next thread big time govt employee.

I’ve been a registered guide for the past 5 years as well, I work as a biologist for the department of fish and game and have to do some law enforcement bullshit as well. I get paid very well and get to spend the majority of my time outdoors here in Alaska. It’s pretty badass. I get tons of time off to hunt and fish, get to fly around in plains, cruise around in jet boats and shot like that. It’s literally my dream job.

I’ve been a registered guide for the past 5 years as well, I work as a biologist for the department of fish and game and have to do some law enforcement bullshit as well. I get paid very well and get to spend the majority of my time outdoors here in Alaska. It’s pretty badass. I get tons of time off to hunt and fish, get to fly around in plains, cruise around in jet boats and shot like that. It’s literally my dream job.

Well fair enough. Sounds awesome.

If most other posters posted this theory I wouldn't put much stock into it but I trust your POV a lot, sounds like quite the interesting take on it.
I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but it looks like at the very least some members of his unit tried to cover up his death by making it look like he was killed by enemy fire. It's entirely possible that it was an accident and they were just afraid of being punished but the whole situation is a bit off putting.

I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but it looks like at the very least some members of his unit tried to cover up his death by making it look like he was killed by enemy fire. It's entirely possible that it was an accident and they were just afraid of being punished but the whole situation is a bit off putting.

I couldn't see a platoon of rangers killing Pat, who they respected, because he would have spoken against the war in Iraq. War sucks and mistakes happen, Pat got ahead of the line and bad things happened. The dumbest decision made was covering it up... Fuck everyone involved in that.

Pat Tillman decided to help terrorize the middle East rather than play football for millions and ended up dying for it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Somewhere a plant is dying because it breathed in the CO2 that you exhaled.

Shit slinging time!
Boy, the insults are flying. :eek:
Time for a commercial break while I get some more popcorn...

Last edited:
His patriotism was admirable that’s undeniable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back