Pat Healy on Joe Rogans commentating: "Ur man crush on Cain is making this fight..."

well JDS did NOTHING so I wonder how his commentating could have been any different?

Hard not to appear biased when the fight is s one sided.

What did you want Joe to do, praise his non existent offense?

He gave credit to Junior's heart when it was due.

I give Rogan crap sometimes for being biased but I'm not sure how he was biased in this fight. JDS was getting his ass whooped and was gassed after 4 minutes. Not really much to commentate besides "he needs to dig deep and pull off a comeback'.

If you want to see blatant bias watch the Holloway/Garcia fight.

Joe was definitely leaning towards Cain last night. Everything he did, Joe made it seem like a kill shot, and made JDS seem like a sack of meat with nothing to offer.

On another note, I wish Dana and co. would introduce a new option to turn commentary off, but still have the fight and crowd noises.

Hard not to appear biased when the fight is s one sided.

What did you want Joe to do, praise his non existent offense?

He gave credit to Junior's heart when it was due.

Well he was from the get go on Cains nuts, it did annoy me also but yeah one sided fight. Not like Rogan is never biased.

Joe was definitely leaning towards Cain last night. Everything he did, Joe made it seem like a kill shot, and made JDS seem like a sack of meat with nothing to offer.

On another note, I wish Dana and co. would introduce a new option to turn commentary off, but still have the fight and crowd noises.

Yeah, thats pretty much how it was though.

What exactly should he have done?

Somehow make something positive about the ass thrashing JDS took? I mean wtf is Healy thinking?

well JDS did NOTHING so I wonder how his commentating could have been any different?

He was heavily talking up Cain before Cain was even winning. Cain actually looked really bad in the first few minutes. Sloppy striking and literally falling all over the place missing takedowns. He got JDS to the ground for a second and JDS reversed him instantly and popped back up. It honestly wasn't looking good for Cain and looked it was headed for a replay of the first fight but Rogan was acting like Cain was doing great.

Really hard to not show favoritism when the opponent is walking around with his arms at his waist eating face shots for 5 rounds. It was a dominating one sided fight. Even when JDS had energy in the first minute of the match he didn't look great all he was doing was back pedaling.

If I'm watching it alone I will mute Joe these days or watch it in Spanish.

Well he was from the get go on Cains nuts, it did annoy me also but yeah one sided fight. Not like Rogan is never biased.

But he has nothing to be biased about in regards to Cain, Rogan tends to be biased for guys he's rolled/trained with. I think he was just legit impressed with Cain's performance.

"Man, Junior is looking outstanding with his lips swollen up like that! He's showing some real TECHNICAL defense getting punched in the face by Cain like that!"

Seriously. The fuck was Rogan supposed to say? It probably didn't help that Anik rarely said anything at all last night, let alone anything of substance.

Joe was kind of bias, but he has a favorite in every fight it ranges from subtle to outrageous, in this case he was bias towards the guy that was beating ass

I thought Anik was terrible that fight, he was decent throughout the rest of the card - But jesus Anik must be a sadist "Maybe now Cain will finish here, he needs to pour it on!!" he says while Cain is wailing on JDS in the clinch

Such as?

I mean seriously what are you guys talking about?

Such as acting like Cain was doing great when he was looking ridiculous falling all over the place and missing takedown after takedown and coming forward with sloppy strikes. Rewatch the first few minutes of the fight.

whos pat healy?

he was a goalie for the new york islanders back in the day.

i didnt watch the fights last night, but i have noticed at times in previous fights that joe can be pretty one sided in his commentary.

didnt another fighter call him out on it a few months ago? i cant think of who it was, but i think joe somewhat apologized afterward if i recall.

I saw it as biased. I mean if you just listen to the commentary without watching the fight, you'd think JDS was a punching bag, just standing still or laying there

From the get go, it was all about Cain.

go watch it again

Back