Pat Cummings is one of the worst strikers in UFC history

I'll never forget how they tried to hype up Cummins before the DC fight. "He's so dangerous no one wants to fight him, and he needs to work as a barista".

I knew that was bull shit.

Edit: I just finished watching the Cummins/Anderson fight. Cummins has a better wrestling pedigree yet got taken down 10 times by Anderson. He didn't seem to into the fight either.

Wrestling is not like other sports where the best guys always go D1. There's no pro league for wrestlers, unless you want to count the UFC. Anderson is a superior wrestler, probably went to the NCWA just because he had a better offer for scholarship or education. Look at Jon Jones. The guy probably could have gone to the olympics if he wasn't a complete fuck up, and he was not a D1 wrestler either.

tenor.gif
Wow lol just wow.

he outstruck GSP 2 out of 5 rounds. He would slap any Shertard into a coma.

It's like you didn't watch the fight at all.

Remind me again, did he actually outstrike him, or did he try to ram his fingers into GSPs brain through his eye sockets, effectively blinding GSP in one eye for half the fight?

The best part about that was how Rogan immediately started to backtrack on that shit after the first punch that DC landed put Cummins on queer street.

If Dom Cruz had been in the box back then he would have called Joe out on his bullshit and exposed his ignorance with some sort of passive-aggressive comment. lol

Nobody wanted to fight Cummins as told before the Cormier fight, lol.

Makes sense, who wants to fight a Starbucks barista, where is the money in that?

People like to say the UFC does a bad job promoting fighters yet MMA fans know who Patrick Cummins is..

The storyline of Cummins "breaking" DC during Olympic wrestling practice and leaving him in tears on the gym mat was A++.

But his mustache is on point

It's like you didn't watch the fight at all.

Remind me again, did he actually outstrike him, or did he try to ram his fingers into GSPs brain through his eye sockets, effectively blinding GSP in one eye for half the fight?
another GSP apologist who fails to recognize Shields' greatness.

another GSP apologist who fails to recognize Shields' greatness.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Sarcasm doesn't translate very well into text lol.

That being said, Shields is a great grappler. But he's a terrible striker. After almost 2 decades of being a pro fighter, and training with the Diaz brothers, you'd think he'd have picked up a few things over the years. Even just the basic fundamentals of striking. But nope. He's possibly the worst striker in MMA, and definitely the worst to ever attain such a high level/ranking. I could probably get a kid off the street into my gym, and in 6 months he'd be a better striker than Shields.

His striking makes Hondas look K-1 level.

The best part about that was how Rogan immediately started to backtrack on that shit after the first punch that DC landed put Cummins on queer street.

but HE MADE DC CRY IN THE WRESTLING ROOM

out of that list

only a few are good strikers

knowing the basics and having some power doesn't make you a great striker

it does in MMA. the basics are an often overlooked part of striking. people think Edson Barboza is a great striker, but he isn't by your definition. look how Kevin Lee pieced him up from practically the beginning of the fight with jabs. he couldn't get away from the jab all night long.

Kevin Lee is a wrestler, Edson Barboza has been a muay thai striker his entire career, but he's not better than Kevin Lee at striking, he's only better than Kevin Lee at kicking.

DC was shook at the staredown. Cummins was laughing at him. DC's gonna get wrestlefucked.

BareCanineHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

i found it funny Rogan focusing on Cummins making DC cry in the wrestling room. like as if Cummins had something to do with it and not the fact that DC's child was just killed in an accident.

Thats a Real mustache,not some hokey uncle creepy bullshit.

Re sign to 15 fight contract,double pay

Back