Pat Barry ??

TheApolloKid

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Pat is coming off a big KO win over Shane Del Rosario. Who would you like to see him fight next???

(Besides Mark Hunt who is Fighting Struve in 2013)

me? Personally i would like to see Pat fight:

Travis Browne 13-1-1
Shane Carwin 12-2-0
Roy Nelson 19-7-0

i know these guys are higher Ranked than Pat i would just like to see him fight a higher profile fight than people like:

Stipe Miocic 9-1-0
Dave Herman 21-5-0

although i would LOVE to see Pat KO Dave Herman lol

Pat should fight Duffee if he beats De Fries

I would love to see him avenge his loss to Kongo but with the way Kongo has been turning down fights left and right it's a slim to none chance that'll happen. So I say Roy Nelson. Pat could really really test that chin.

Todd Duffee, if he beats Phil Defrees

Shawn Jordan

Geronimo Dos Santos

Dave Herman

I would love to see him avenge his loss to Kongo but with the way Kongo has been turning down fights left and right it's a slim to none chance that'll happen. So I say Roy Nelson. Pat could really really test that chin.

No not Roy, that doesn't make any sense

plus Id like pat to get a win streak going against lower tier opponents, so he has more time to improve his grappling, n to build more confidence

No not Roy, that doesn't make any sense

plus Id like pat to get a win streak going against lower tier opponents, so he has more time to improve his grappling, n to build more confidence

i agree but at the same time i wanna see him in higher profile fights. he has a decent name and following of fans. to see him slowly make his way through guys we all know he can KO isnt something i wanna see.

I don't care about making sense so I'd just pick Carwin and then Nelson.

Id like to see him try and avenge that loss to Lavar Johnson aswell.

Back