Pat Barry on MMA fans - words of wisdom (must watch + let me bang bro dude)

ImPitPatPuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Some sherdoggers and ignorant MMA fans could learn from this or should have this mindset.

The entire video is a good watch but the interesting part is from 3:54 onwards

no cliffs

I would love to get hammered with Barry and just let him ramble

that's why I like him! he speaks as it is!

"why'd you vote for Obama? cause he's black. but Satan could be black." hahaha

Also note "Let me bang bro!" guy at 2:57.

Great vid, love Barry. Seems like a genuine dude, someone you could sink a couple brews with. Thanks for the link PitPat

Real talk on Jones/Fedor/talking shit the moment a guy loses and the negativity spiel.

Video isn't loading for me :( is it region restricted or something?

Some sherdoggers and ignorant MMA fans could learn from this or should have this mindset.

The entire video is a good watch but the interesting part is from 3:54 onwards

no cliffs

SOME?????

Look around! It's like 99%. I've been posting in message boards (sports: MMA, powerlifting, surfing, bodybuilding, motorcycling; other: economics/business, watches etc.) for like 13 years all over the world . And sherdog has by far (!!) the most stupid and most ignorant users of all message boards I've been reading and posting in.

SOME?????

Look around! It's like 99%. I've been posting in message boards (sports: MMA, powerlifting, surfing, bodybuilding, motorcycling; other: economics/business, watches etc.) for like 13 years all over the world . And sherdog has by far (!!) the most stupid and most ignorant users of all message boards I've been reading and posting in.

I wanted to keep it subtle...

Barry didn't vote for Obama or what?

The hell man, I'm Candian and I'd vote for Obama. He's a brotha.

Every time I hear him speak, he is focused on the negatives and complains about what everyone else is doing wrong instead of just being positive himself. It really isn't much different from the people he is complaining about. I respect his point of view and think it would be more effective if he modelled what he is preaching. Still love to watch him fight though.

I agree with him, especially about the President Obama part.

Back