Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

@skold

I was going to reply, but you edited it so many times I just lost interest. 2-0 to you it is, if it makes you sleep better.

I'll simplify it for you: If you are a business and you personally don't like chinese people (dont know why you settled on that kinda racist hypothetical, but whatever), thats one thing. If you are a business and a large portion of your customer base doesn't like chinese people, thats when you have to make a calculation on whether continuing to cater to chinese people or cut them off and not risk losing the larger portion of your customers... When companies choose to cut ties with a group or a movement, they aren't taking into account their personal feelings towards that group/movement, but rather how their continuous association could hurt their future profits.

Once again, very weird hypothetical, not sure why you had to go the racist route in your example.

Last edited:
I'll simplify it for you: If you are a business and you personally don't like chinese people (dont know why you settled on that kinda racist hypothetical, but whatever), thats one thing. If you are a business and a large portion of your customer base doesn't like chinese people, thats when you have to make a calculation on whether continuing to cater to chinese people or cut them off and not risk losing the larger portion of your customers...

Once again, very weird hypothetical, not sure why you had to go the racist route in your example.

oh the race card eh? Didn't your sharp wit get that was part of the insanity of the abstract scenario? Since you said "people who hate women" I used a similar sarcastic example with the chinese. I just don't understand how hating people and excluding people or groups is good business practice. You'd want all the buyers.

Shouldn't you be sleeping btw?

Was calling me racist your last weapon? Come on. It's just a silly banter on the good old Internet. I don't think we will come to common terms here. Good night, sleep well. Hope your day tomorrow will be good. Peace.

Edit : I do kind of understand what you are trying to say.

Pals?

oh the race card eh? Didn't your sharp wit get that was part of the insanity of the abstract scenario? Since you said "people who hate women" I used a similar sarcastic example with the chinese. I just don't understand how hating people and excluding people or groups is good business practice. You'd want all the buyers.

Shouldn't you be sleeping btw?

Was calling me racist your last weapon? Come on. It's just a silly banter on the good old Internet. I don't think we will come to common terms here. Good night, sleep well. Hope your day tomorrow will be good. Peace.

Edit : I do kind of understand what you are trying to say.

Pals?

The companies are not hating people, they are disassociating themselves from groups that risk bringing down their bottom line, all there's to it.
Also, you used the chinese example before I even joined this conversation

The companies are not hating people, they are disassociating themselves from groups that risk bringing down their bottom line, all there's to it.
Also, you used the chinese example before I even joined this conversation

Why use women as an example of disassociating themselves from? I just didn't get it. Quote it and ask if anyone else got your point. Let the majority decide. I already said you can go to bed with your "2-0"

It's fine. I'm bored by this now. And when you pull the racist stuff that just makes me think you're desperate. Why? It's just a stupid conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
welp parler is shut down.. good riddance

Twitter is a great example of another echo chamber. You sometimes have a a side that would create a outrage Group that usually send threats and insults on their tweets.

So wouldn't you say that twitter is a eco chamber thus is no different from parler? most of the time twitter does nothing when it comes to such messages on their platform.

If twitter were to go i wouldn't miss it.

Twitter is a great example of another echo chamber. You sometimes have a a side that would create a outrage Group that usually send threats and insults on their tweets.

So wouldn't you say that twitter is a eco chamber thus is no different from parler? most of the time twitter does nothing when it comes to such messages on their platform.

Officer dicks name speaks for itself...

me neither
I refuse to make a Twitter account..

Officer dicks name speaks for itself...
I have to say because it just breaks my heart keeping it to myself i dislike what twitter had become into. At first i thought twitter would be something awesome dang i was wrong twitter had allowed the formation of social media bubbles. Every group has their own little "bubble" if they see something that offends on their they send some to Cyberbully others for it. I really dislike that.

When i was younger i was agaisnt the idea of bullying others. When i see what is happening on social media with the so cal
me neither
I refuse to make a Twitter account..

Modern Day Cancel Culture is to me still is Cyber Bullying and harassment. Which can led to serious issues.

So 230 protects big tech, bc if they were held liable for posts they'd be sued into oblivion.

Parler? Well they don t get 230 protection. They are guilty for posts

Clown world.

Monopolies are good! The left abandoned the real left lol
230 doesn't protect you from capitalism. It's funny how the right is anti capitalism now. You must provide us service even if it costs you money!!

230 doesn't protect you from capitalism. It's funny how the right is anti capitalism now. You must provide us service even if it costs you money!!

I've never been unregulated capitalist in my life.

The left, and the exact tech companies in conversation, are criminally hypocritical in demanding no 230 coverage for Parler, but demanding it for themselves.

I'll never understand the public that happily licks corporate boots. Especially if they lie at the same time and fake being against corporate America

The left, and the exact tech companies in conversation, are criminally hypocritical in demanding no 230 coverage for Parler, but demanding it for themselves.

I'll never understand the public that happily licks corporate boots. Especially if they lie at the same time and fake being against corporate America
The right had no prob with a president who lied almost daily, now you care about lying? Nobody is licking boots either. Most people despise google and apple for their data mining and selling. But they have the right to ban anyone for ToS violations or impact to revenue. Also if you were to remove 230 you realize they would internally review and edit or deny evey single post made they felt put them at liability risk? You think that would be better? Lol

Parler does have 230 protection though? Do you not know what that means?

The right had no prob with a president who lied almost daily, now you care about lying? Nobody is licking boots either. Most people despise google and apple for their data mining and selling. But they have the right to ban anyone for ToS violations or impact to revenue. Also if you were to remove 230 you realize they would internally review and edit or deny evey single post made they felt put them at liability risk? You think that would be better? Lol

YES It's he better. Big tech DEMANDED 230 coverage not apply to their biggest competitor. And demanded they still get 230 coverage.

And you are 100% licking their boots. Unpaid. Very manly. Definitely teach sons

Parler does have 230 protection though? Do you not know what that means?

Why did big tech cut them off? Bc they felt Parler should be held responsible for anything posted on it. Does big tech want to be held responsible for anything posted on their platforms? Fuck no. They be sued into oblivion

Lick them boots. Much leftist. Wow.

YES It's he better. Big tech DEMANDED 230 coverage not apply to their biggest competitor. And demanded they still get 230 coverage.

And you are 100% licking their boots. Unpaid. Very manly. Definitely teach sons
How is it better? None of trump's posts would be approved. Evey post he made with a flag would have simply been denied. You're so dumb you don't even know what you're asking for

Back