Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

Parler is gone. Just like that loser Trump. His disgusting Name is further soiled for all of history. Plus all the chuds who have been arrested for their terrorism.

Another loss for the fascists. It has been a bad week for you.

You are a bad child throwing a tantrum, looking stupid in front of the adults..

How is it better? None of trump's posts would be approved. Evey post he made with a flag would have simply been denied. You're so dumb you don't even know what you're asking for

Conservatives think repealing section 230 is some kind of cheat code for never getting banned from stuff. It’s dumb as hell.

Have you tried reporting anti-white racism online? How do you know it doesn't get censored?

I don't have twitter so I can't do that. I don't know, maybe it does. I haven't heard of it happening though.

I mean, shouldn't Twitter be taken off the internet the same way as Parler? We saw racist tweet after racist tweet while the BLM protests were going on. We saw countless and countless people drumming up violence through their tweets.

I'm just pointing out that it's a double standard. If you're on the left, you're allowed to get away with it and if you're on the right, you must be canceled for it.

I mean Twitter just put out a message about them preserving the sanctity of the Ugandan election while they allowed false anti Trump rhetoric for years and shut down a completely true story about Joe Biden's son right before our election. Calling Trump a Russian plant when there is no evidence of it has always been allowed on twitter despite it breaking their own rules. Twitter allows false stories, propaganda, racism and violence inducing tweets to be posted as long as it helps the left and hurts the right.

The hypocrisy just goes on and on and on.

Here's the problem I see with censoring/banning these people on public/popular forums. the more we silence these peopel the more we are going to drive them underground...to these niche sites where other (more normal) folk won't see them as much.

they will form these clusters of like minded thinkers who just validate one another.

they should be out in the open where others can refute them...where they can be an exchange of ideas.

They do that anyway. Conservative subreddits are known for their banning tendencies to silence dissent. If twitter banned people based on the incredibly low threshold you can get banned from r/Conservative for, they would be picking people off after one tweet, not after years and years of allowing them on the platform.

I had at least 15 bans from The_Donald and was keeping a running count in TopMindsofReddit for a while there. It was a joke how sensitive they were.

You are a bad child throwing a tantrum, looking stupid in front of the adults..

The people on Wednesday were terrorists throwing a temper tantrum for their disgraced leader. Who coincidentally is the biggest baby of all time.

you guys have taken Loss after loss and will continue to do so. Watching your meltdowns is a real source of enjoyment.

I don't have twitter so I can't do that. I don't know, maybe it does. I haven't heard of it happening though.

I mean, shouldn't Twitter be taken off the internet the same way as Parler? We saw racist tweet after racist tweet while the BLM protests were going on. We saw countless and countless people drumming up violence through their tweets.

I'm just pointing out that it's a double standard. If you're on the left, you're allowed to get away with it and if you're on the right, you must be canceled for it.

I mean Twitter just put out a message about them preserving the sanctity of the Ugandan election while they allowed false anti Trump rhetoric for years and shut down a completely true story about Joe Biden's son right before our election. Calling Trump a Russian plant when there is no evidence of it has always been allowed on twitter despite it breaking their own rules. Twitter allows false stories, propaganda, racism and violence inducing tweets to be posted as long as it helps the left and hurts the right.

What racist tweets? How can you say that when you aren't even on it? You realize there's a report feature right?

They do that anyway. Conservative subreddits are known for their banning tendencies to silence dissent. If twitter banned people based on the incredibly low threshold you can get banned from r/Conservative for, they would be picking people off after one tweet, not after years and years of allowing them on the platform.

I had at least 15 bans from The_Donald and was keeping a running count in TopMindsofReddit for a while there. It was a joke how sensitive they were.

I'm a mod there. I had you banned all 15 times

You know what, and no it didn't.

This tired, lazy insistence that the two sides in America are the same (or even remotely comparable) and that right-wing political discourse is no different than any other discourse is beneath you.
You're either ignorant or you're lying
KIGAXiHnWgcllB-EdsVvufnJk95thGrKPdleC1SixIg.png

no you’re completely full of shit. This “war on white people” Is right wing driven. Like this fabricated “war on Xmas” and all the other “wars” you guys make up.

Do you know what a straw man is?

You're making up a point that I never even made and debating against that made up point. You're literally having an argument against yourself because you know you can't answer my actual questions because they'll reveal that you're:

A) Racist against white people
B) Dumb
C) A hypocrite
D) All of the above

I got banned for saying private businesses should be able to decide on what content is allowed on their sites.

The people on Wednesday were terrorists throwing a temper tantrum for their disgraced leader. Who coincidentally is the biggest baby of all time.

you guys have taken Loss after loss and will continue to do so. Watching your meltdowns is a real source of enjoyment.

I will be making a suggestion to the Sherdog management team about adding a child’s table to the forum..I would also like to nominate you as the moderator of the new section..

You're making up a point that I never even made and debating against that made up point. You're literally having an argument against yourself because you know you can't answer my actual questions because they'll reveal that you're:

B) Dumb
C) A hypocrite
D) All of the above

News Flash, Stevie is an idiot..<45>

I will be making a suggestion to the Sherdog management team about adding a child’s table to the forum..I would also like to nominate you as the moderator of the new section..

Go take another L and call it a night. You should be accustomed to losing

B) Dumb
C) A hypocrite
D) All of the above

there is plenty of racism on twitter from
Right wingers. You’re full of shite.

What racist tweets? How can you say that when you aren't even on it? You realize there's a report feature right?

Dude they were posted all over this forum while the BLM protests were going on. Are you really going to act like you've never seen an anti white tweet before? You're acting like a person needs an account to be able to see a tweet. I can't tell if you're purposely trolling me or not.

Even if I had the power to report, I don't report anything. I don't try to cancel people because I don't agree with them. It's free speech to me. Just because I don't agree with someone, doesn't mean I try to make them go away.

I'm just saying they need to call it fair is all. Either police all of it or police none of it but it's not fair to only police from one side.

You're either ignorant or you're lying
KIGAXiHnWgcllB-EdsVvufnJk95thGrKPdleC1SixIg.png

You just cited an anecdote.....about a subreddit that was banned.

For, yes, engaging in the level of discourse pervasive to the American right and for which Parlor was exclusively used.

Don't try and think about it. Believe me, you'll become more crazy. You are crazy now, because rational thinkers are the minority in society these days. Everyone just wants to blame someone else and turn a blind eye to hypocritical actions/practices.

there is plenty of racism on twitter from
Right wingers. You’re full of shite.

Yes I'm sure there is racism from right wingers and that's bad.

You see the difference between me (who you proclaim to be a racist) and you (the super anti racist) is I don't think that any kind of racism is ok but you think that racism is ok as long as it's against the race you're racist about.

You can't even refute this so you turn to straw man arguments and the same "you're full of shit" comments over and over.

Back