Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Officer Rick, Jan 8, 2021.

1. genecop Gold Belt

You are a bad child throwing a tantrum, looking stupid in front of the adults..

2. K1levelgrappler Black Belt

Conservatives think repealing section 230 is some kind of cheat code for never getting banned from stuff. It’s dumb as hell.

3. MoparOrNoCar Red Belt

I don't have twitter so I can't do that. I don't know, maybe it does. I haven't heard of it happening though.

I mean, shouldn't Twitter be taken off the internet the same way as Parler? We saw racist tweet after racist tweet while the BLM protests were going on. We saw countless and countless people drumming up violence through their tweets.

I'm just pointing out that it's a double standard. If you're on the left, you're allowed to get away with it and if you're on the right, you must be canceled for it.

I mean Twitter just put out a message about them preserving the sanctity of the Ugandan election while they allowed false anti Trump rhetoric for years and shut down a completely true story about Joe Biden's son right before our election. Calling Trump a Russian plant when there is no evidence of it has always been allowed on twitter despite it breaking their own rules. Twitter allows false stories, propaganda, racism and violence inducing tweets to be posted as long as it helps the left and hurts the right.

The hypocrisy just goes on and on and on.

4. Falsedawn The Opposition Platinum Member

They do that anyway. Conservative subreddits are known for their banning tendencies to silence dissent. If twitter banned people based on the incredibly low threshold you can get banned from r/Conservative for, they would be picking people off after one tweet, not after years and years of allowing them on the platform.

I had at least 15 bans from The_Donald and was keeping a running count in TopMindsofReddit for a while there. It was a joke how sensitive they were.

JohnnySagebrush likes this.
  5. StoneColdSteveAustin Black Belt

The people on Wednesday were terrorists throwing a temper tantrum for their disgraced leader. Who coincidentally is the biggest baby of all time.

you guys have taken Loss after loss and will continue to do so. Watching your meltdowns is a real source of enjoyment.

6. blaseblah Steel Belt

What racist tweets? How can you say that when you aren't even on it? You realize there's a report feature right?

7. Social Distance Warrior Titanium Belt Platinum Member

I'm a mod there. I had you banned all 15 times

8. Mr Holmes You talking money, need a hearing aid Double Yellow Card

You're either ignorant or you're lying
    [​IMG]

9. MoparOrNoCar Red Belt

Do you know what a straw man is?

You're making up a point that I never even made and debating against that made up point. You're literally having an argument against yourself because you know you can't answer my actual questions because they'll reveal that you're:

A) Racist against white people
    B) Dumb
    C) A hypocrite
    D) All of the above

10. Execute Gold Belt Platinum Member

I got banned for saying private businesses should be able to decide on what content is allowed on their sites.

Falsedawn likes this.
  11. genecop Gold Belt

I will be making a suggestion to the Sherdog management team about adding a child’s table to the forum..I would also like to nominate you as the moderator of the new section..

12. Execute Gold Belt Platinum Member

A few posts from a subreddit that was banned doesn't somehow mean two sides are the same.

13. genecop Gold Belt

News Flash, Stevie is an idiot..<45>

14. Mr Holmes You talking money, need a hearing aid Double Yellow Card

"doesn't count!" *sniffle*

15. StoneColdSteveAustin Black Belt

Go take another L and call it a night. You should be accustomed to losing

16. StoneColdSteveAustin Black Belt

there is plenty of racism on twitter from
    Right wingers. You’re full of shite.

17. MoparOrNoCar Red Belt

Dude they were posted all over this forum while the BLM protests were going on. Are you really going to act like you've never seen an anti white tweet before? You're acting like a person needs an account to be able to see a tweet. I can't tell if you're purposely trolling me or not.

Even if I had the power to report, I don't report anything. I don't try to cancel people because I don't agree with them. It's free speech to me. Just because I don't agree with someone, doesn't mean I try to make them go away.

I'm just saying they need to call it fair is all. Either police all of it or police none of it but it's not fair to only police from one side.

18. Trotsky Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You just cited an anecdote.....about a subreddit that was banned.

For, yes, engaging in the level of discourse pervasive to the American right and for which Parlor was exclusively used.

19. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

Don't try and think about it. Believe me, you'll become more crazy. You are crazy now, because rational thinkers are the minority in society these days. Everyone just wants to blame someone else and turn a blind eye to hypocritical actions/practices.

MoparOrNoCar likes this.
  20. MoparOrNoCar Red Belt

Yes I'm sure there is racism from right wingers and that's bad.

You see the difference between me (who you proclaim to be a racist) and you (the super anti racist) is I don't think that any kind of racism is ok but you think that racism is ok as long as it's against the race you're racist about.

You can't even refute this so you turn to straw man arguments and the same "you're full of shit" comments over and over.