Parents livid after their 10-year-olds were queried about their sexual history and gender identity

Havent seen the qusstions, no.

And by the way, why are you equating the onset of puberty with engaging in sex activity?

I didn't. I said that that kids are entering puberty as early as 10 years of age. You, ignorantly, claimed that those were outliers. I provided information informing you that it is not an outlier situation but well within the range of normal.

The relevance of puberty is that it is the period during which humans enter and reach sexual maturity. So while publerty is not the equivalent of engaging in sexual activity, the 2 are related.

But that's beside the point. The important thing to remember is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and have resulted to bouncing around subtopics and tangents to cover it up.

I didn't. I said that that kids are entering puberty as early as 10 years of age. You, ignorantly, claimed that those were outliers. I provided information informing you that it is not an outlier situation but well within the range of normal.

The relevance of puberty is that it is the period during which humans enter and reach sexual maturity. So while publerty is not the equivalent of engaging in sexual activity, the 2 are related.

But that's beside the point. The important thing to remember is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and have resulted to bouncing around subtopics and tangents to cover it up.

you could produce a link to the questionnaire instead of ranting

I put my daughter in private school because our school board has given LGBWTF activists carte blanche to groom our children. It's disgusting and this story doesn't surprise me at all. "Oops! Didn't mean to give this survey to 10 year olds" yea right.

Again I dont see that as a proof of a large conspiracy. Negligent and unethical yes but global conspiracy to sexualize or turn kids transgender I just don't see.

It's not an isolated incident, it's just the most egregious. Do you have school aged kids? Talk to them about the stuff they get talked to about in school. I have a son in 1st grade, a daughter in kindergarten. They've both already been talked to, in school about how it's normal and ok for kids to be transgendered and how they can have a boy's or girl's name if they want one. They're 7 and 5.

I don't think you can really take the moral high ground when christian priests have been buggering children for centuries.

Can a republican atheist take The High Ground?

Fuck this school and if they did that with my kids I would pull them the next day. (I have a 11 and 10 year old)
I would be attending the next school board. I would push for the termination of anyone involved.

This shit is why I put my oldest in a charter school.

These types of projects are how human sexuality is studied. You want to know what age kids start having sex? You have to ask. You want to know if/when kids start seeing their sexual identity in a certain way, you have to ask.

Research works by asking these questions and not assuming we know the answers.

Do you think parents are so detached from raising their kids that they wouldn't know any of this or wouldn't ever discuss it with them to know?

10 year olds are the subject of tons of different kinds of research. So are 5 year olds. Pretty much every age group is studied by researchers and this research is used to manage a huge range of curricula across the nation. Child development research needs to study actual children.

I know that . . . do you not see that regardless of the supposed good intentions of some study that it might not be appropriate?

And if the parents are fine with the research and the research questions then I don't see a problem.

I don't see a problem with certain types of research . . . not discussing the sexual habits of a 10 year old.

And if we're not pretending that kids aren't having sex at 10 then why are we pretending that asking them about it is an egregious error. If you had a 10 year old, would you want to know if they're sexually active? Would you want to know if your 10 year old's friends are sexually active?

Do you honestly believe that a 10 year old is CHOOSING to have regular sex? That it isn't predominantly as part of some abusive situation? Because that's how I'm coming at this . . . I know there are possibly those rare cases where there might be pockets of sexually active 10 year-olds, but my goodness . . .

I've raised two 10 year-olds . . . I didn't need a study to tell me their habits.

I don't think you can really take the moral high ground when christian priests have been buggering children for centuries.

A priest abusing kids is NOT a representation of all christians and how we treat children.

"She also claims that administrators did not see the survey in advance"

This is the part that bothers me the most.

Disgusting. They need their fucking teeth kicking in.

These types of projects are how human sexuality is studied. You want to know what age kids start having sex? You have to ask. You want to know if/when kids start seeing their sexual identity in a certain way, you have to ask.

Research works by asking these questions and not assuming we know the answers.

10 year olds are the subject of tons of different kinds of research. So are 5 year olds. Pretty much every age group is studied by researchers and this research is used to manage a huge range of curricula across the nation. Child development research needs to study actual children.

And if the parents are fine with the research and the research questions then I don't see a problem.

And if we're not pretending that kids aren't having sex at 10 then why are we pretending that asking them about it is an egregious error. If you had a 10 year old, would you want to know if they're sexually active? Would you want to know if your 10 year old's friends are sexually active?

Completely disagree. The questions in that survey were completely inappropriate. I guarantee if the Admins at the school had shown the parents the survey beforehand, there would be have been complete outrage.

That's why they didn't and because it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. I have 10 year old twins and they're just beginning to understand the relationships between boys and girls and how it's different than just being friends. Forget sexual attraction or even having sex.

It's fucking ridiculous to be asking kids these questions without getting EXPLICIT permission from the parents and taking the time to inform them of the necessity of such a survey. If the parents consented to the survey after reading it for themselves and providing written confirmation, then so be it. I'm sure there's plenty of progressive parents who would be completely fine with it.

"and now Mike describe how your fantas
I didn't. I said that that kids are entering puberty as early as 10 years of age. .
I guess a sizeable percentage of them will have the puberty blocked because they will be diagnosed with gender disphorya. Those skilled counsolors can spotted gender issues where an ordinary people can't

Can a republican atheist take The High Ground?

Fuck this school and if they did that with my kids I would pull them the next day. (I have a 11 and 10 year old)
I would be attending the next school board. I would push for the termination of anyone involved.

This shit is why I put my oldest in a charter school.

The school pulled it when the saw the contents. Seems the only wrongdoing on their part was not vetting the survey in the first place, which would have definitely been a good idea seeing as it was commissioned by a women's shelter group, who by definition associate with some pretty damaged people.

The school pulled it when the saw the contents. Seems the only wrongdoing on their part was not vetting the survey in the first place, which would have definitely been a good idea seeing as it was commissioned by a women's shelter group, who by definition associate with some pretty damaged people.
If any university comes into your elementary school and wants to give a sexual history survey to 10 years olds, it's your job to read the survey to see what it says.

It's not an isolated incident, it's just the most egregious. Do you have school aged kids? Talk to them about the stuff they get talked to about in school. I have a son in 1st grade, a daughter in kindergarten. They've both already been talked to, in school about how it's normal and ok for kids to be transgendered and how they can have a boy's or girl's name if they want one. They're 7 and 5.

I went the private school rout because of this. Its expensive but no way do I want that shit spoken to my daughter possibly by someone who thinks they know they are in the right and is on a mission to change the world.

The gay pride parades are a good cross section of where some people would like our sesxuality to end up. Fuck that.

That is absolutely ridiculous and all those involved should be terminated. The push to influence children just gets more and more brazen everyday.

How is a written research survey (albeit ill-considered) intended to influence children?

Law

Suit

Against

Everyone

Anyone that dares to ask my UNDERAGED child about their sex is going to jail if I can put them there. I would first go after the school since that is easy money, then I would use that money to either get the staff and teachers in JAIL or at least homless from court costs so they can never do it again and do what needs to be done, put some FEAR in the LEFTISTS causing this madness. They are only doing this blatantly due to decades of not being challenged.

Might want to let their pediatrician know how you feel. It is the sort of routine question that comes up when they get to their early teens.

Might want to let there pediatrician know how you feel. It is the sort of routine question that comes up when they get to their early teens.

Do not equate a DOCTOR with a TEACHER.

Wait, I know. Let me do what you just did...

An OBGYN is allowed to go between your daughters legs. Guess that means "enter any job here" can also!

<{1-1}>

How is a written research survey (albeit ill-considered) intended to influence children?
iT puts things in their heads. A normal 10 year old does not think about gender identity but if you ask them about it makes them wonder and can be used to influence them.

Unfortunately one moderators unyielding defense of the insane left makes him look like a scumbag.

Go to a BBQ sometime and tell all the parents there you have no problem with their 10 year olds being asked how many people theyve fucked.

Everyone would not think you are a creepy scumbag.

Back