Parents livid after their 10-year-olds were queried about their sexual history and gender identity

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Who here has elementary school age kids? Are they in public school? What would you do upon learning of something like this?

Parents at a Vermont elementary school were livid after learning their 10-year-old children were queried about their sexual history and gender identity without their permission as part of a university research project.
Ten fifth-grade students at Windsor State Street School were asked to fill out a survey inquiring about their biological sex, how they “identify,” their sexual preferences, and whether they had had a romantic relationship” with a “sexual partner” within the last year....

And again, obviously there is no grand conspiracy to sexualize our children or push any sort of gay/trans/pedo agenda, but what in the absolute fuck is going on here?

Who here has elementary school age kids? Are they in public school? What would you do upon learning of something like this?

Parents at a Vermont elementary school were livid after learning their 10-year-old children were queried about their sexual history and gender identity without their permission as part of a university research project.
Ten fifth-grade students at Windsor State Street School were asked to fill out a survey inquiring about their biological sex, how they “identify,” their sexual preferences, and whether they had had a romantic relationship” with a “sexual partner” within the last year....

And again, obviously there is no grand conspiracy to sexualize our children or push any sort of gay/trans/pedo agenda, but what in the absolute fuck is going on here?
Your last paragraph is what’s going on here obviously.

That is absolutely ridiculous and all those involved should be terminated. The push to influence children just gets more and more brazen everyday.

The slippery slope was crossed a long long time ago.

Meh researchers forgot to get informed consent forms signed. Non-story really.

We Christians warned the country of what the LGBT agenda would bring.

Gay marriage was 3 years ago, Now they are asking for a sexual history of 10 yr olds.

Also, I blame Obama for promoting this tranny stuff and threatening schools if they don't bow to the tranny agenda.

Last edited:
Yay liberalism!!!!

Tho progrethive!!!!

The teacher or principal that allowed a sexual history on 10 year olds might need to have police protection the rest of the year. Cause some fathers are about to kill him or her. You would have to hold some parents back after this.

Someone needs a beating for this, and maybe more than one should lose their job over this crap.

Parents livid after their 10-year-olds were queried about their sexual history and gender identity
Hillary Clinton: “If you watched the way Trump debated me, it was imbued with sexism..."
Denmark and Italy Fight Back Against Open Borders As Populism Swells Across Europe

These are your topics created today.

Gay marriage was 3 years ago, Now they are asking for a sexual history of 10 yr olds.

Also, I blame Obama for promoting this tranny stuff and threatening schools if they don't bow to the tranny agenda.

I don't think you can really take the moral high ground when christian priests have been buggering children for centuries.

I would be unhappy. I would literally ask "what the hell do you think are doing?"

Meh researchers forgot to get informed consent forms signed. Non-story really.

What?

You think this questioning is appropriate for a 10 year-old?

Words can’t describe how livid I would be if that were even brought up to my 10 year old child. I can promise that it wouldn’t be pretty

Ppl who even thinks this is even remotely ok should have their head examined

Law

Suit

Against

Everyone

Anyone that dares to ask my UNDERAGED child about their sex is going to jail if I can put them there. I would first go after the school since that is easy money, then I would use that money to either get the staff and teachers in JAIL or at least homless from court costs so they can never do it again and do what needs to be done, put some FEAR in the LEFTISTS causing this madness. They are only doing this blatantly due to decades of not being challenged.

I don't think you can really take the moral high ground when christian priests have been buggering children for centuries.
I'm not Catholic. That's on the Catholic Church, which does not teach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

So true, give an inch and the liberal freaks take a mile. Thank God my extended family puts kids in private school. Can't imagine 10 year old son being asked this filth

Instead of a beating, we need to pray for that school.

Hillary Clinton: “If you watched the way Trump debated me, it was imbued with sexism..."
Denmark and Italy Fight Back Against Open Borders As Populism Swells Across Europe

These are your topics created today.
Sadly, these ARE the topics of the day. :(

Forget about bringing our troops home or money creation, let alone the despicable war for our children's minds.

You are obviously part of the crew with no logical way to respond.

And maybe there is some crazy global agenda in play. This just happened in the UK:
The LGBT agenda has been a major focus of health, science, and sexual education classes not only in our country, but abroad.

We are all aware of the global progressive agenda pushed on the youngest of children, and now we have a shocking new look into what kids in the U.K. are learning.

Bewsey Lodge Primary School in Warrington, England just released a video they were quite proud of.

The topic? Kindergarten-aged children being forced to write “love letters” between an imaginary same-sex couple to promote “tolerance” and “diversity.”

One teacher explained the assignment by stating:
“This class of 6-year-olds is learning about gay marriage. In this fairy tale, the prince wants to marry his [male] servant. And the children are writing a love letter...

Back