Pam Anderson/Hep C

Originally posted by Berserk411
LOL, Pam Anderson is so loose you can here her labia clapping when she wears a skirt.
It is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway!
It is like fucking a warm bucket of water! :D

Pam's nasty, I wouldnt hit it, look wheres shes been.

Originally posted by seldomTap
Hound you fool, The Enforcer would smash your ass!

Would Ric Flair be there as well?

Arn is gentle with me. My ass is doing fine.

Ric Falir has turned me down numerous times so I leave him alone.
figure2b.jpg

You gotta admit that Arn, even in figurine from, is much more enticing than Pam without makeup.

even if she had hepatatis c, i would fuck her.....not with one condom, but with 4 condoms, i just wouldnt kiss her

Looks like a duel paper bag job. One 4 her and one for me, just in case hers falls off.

i believe she got it from tommy lee, and the last i heard kid rock does not have it, and i imagine it is only a matter of time before kid gives her the boot.

To answer the question of doing the nasty with Pam A. i would have to say no, of course the hep C is something to be wary of, but I would also worry about being able to measure up against Tommy's dong of death.

I would. To hell with being scared of measuring up to Tommy, I'd give her 12". I'd have to fuck her 11 times to do it, but I would get the job DONE!

Besides, you can always get another liver!

I leave her ass leakin'. MMMMMMM anderson soup.

70cl of rum and a video camera and then the answer would be yes

Originally posted by herecomestrouble
i believe she got it from tommy lee, and the last i heard kid rock does not have it, and i imagine it is only a matter of time before kid gives her the boot.
She tried to say she got it when her and Tommy shared the same tatoo needle together...
Tommy has been checked and doesn't have it!!!

Back