Palhaeres should never get another pro fight.

ipsc shooter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This guy just gouged Jake Shields in the eyes 8 times and then (once again) held onto a submission while a ref was trying to get him to stop. Palhaeres has no honor. I would like to see him get both his knees and elbows reversed.

Agreed. Extremely talented, but he is not mentally fit for MMA

I disagree.

"Oh, he's not stupid, he was just raised on a farm so he isn't educated. But he's intelligent." - Palhares apologists

Yeah, he's a regular fucking Ramanujan. What's so hard to understand about "no poke eye" and "let go when guy in black clothes touches you"?

the gif was inconclusive imo.. he held on like 1-2 secs longer after ref jumped in. it was a title fight.

i've never been so mad watching a sports event in my entire life as tonite. the guy makes me sick, he does it every single time. the ref literally needs a taser in there.

i figured this might be the fight where the apologists finally shut the f*ck up, but of course not. couldn't be more black and white than tonite, but yet again there's the perverse minority that just has to play devil's advocate, it's just too much fun.

The sub was fine, just a lot of upset jake fans

"Oh, he's not stupid, he was just raised on a farm so he isn't educated. But he's intelligent." - Palhares apologists

Yeah, he's a regular fucking Ramanujan. What's so hard to understand about "no poke eye" and "let go when guy in black clothes touches you"?

Even my sisters dog gets these commands, no licking the mouth and letting go off stuff when asked.

But the farm boy palhares..

LOL but conveniently ignore how beautifully he took his arm to tap your American hero out? Nice one. Somehow that got lost in your story though.

I never liked Shields. Palhares is a piece of shit I can't believe he did it again...

i've never been so mad watching a sports event in my entire life as tonite. the guy makes me sick, he does it every single time. the ref literally needs a taser in there.

i figured this might be the fight where the apologists finally shut the f*ck up, but of course not. couldn't be more black and white than tonite, but yet again there's the perverse minority that just has to play devil's advocate, it's just too much fun.

Did you cry this much when Mir did the Same thing to Nog? No, of course you didn't, because Dana wanted that to happen.

The sub was fine, just a lot of upset jake fans

And an upset Jake Shields. The sub was fine, clear up until Palhares held it for a full second or more after the ref intervened.

It's fucked up. Why defend it?

LOL but conveniently ignore how beautifully he took his arm to tap your American hero out? Nice one. Somehow that got lost in your story though.

Yeah, just like when American fans were mad because Palhares held the sub too long on American hero Tomasz Drwal.

Nobody likes Shields, you dweeb.

And an upset Jake Shields. The sub was fine, clear up until Palhares held it for a full second or more after the ref intervened.

It's fucked up. Why defend it?

Because he's an eristic troll?

Lol. Jake Shields is hardly an American hero. He was fired from the UFC for not having any fans. Remember?

But since you throw out that Jake is American, I am guessing most of those defending Palhares are his countrymen.

Lol. Jake Shields is hardly an American hero. He was fired from the UFC for not having any fans. Remember?

But since you throw out that Jake is American, I am guessing most of those defending Palhares are his countrymen.

I live in Chicago and don't speak a word of Brazilian, and I think it's really fucked up that all Dana's fans are butthurt over this.

Back