Palhaeres should never get another pro fight.

I live in Chicago and don't speak a word of Brazilian, and I think it's really fucked up that all Dana's fans are butthurt over this.

We are discussing the outcome of a WSOF fight featuring two fighters fired by Dana White. What does love, hate, or indifference toward Dana White have to do with that?

But since you throw out that Jake is American, I am guessing most of those defending Palhares are his countrymen.

Nope I'm just someone who saves his outrage for things that deserve it, not Shields getting his feelings hurt.

Shields is fine. If he wouldn't have tried to lnp so hard none of this would have happened. Shields was literally trying to make out with Palhares. Palhares had to put his hand in between their faces to escape Shields' unwanted advances. If he was really trying to eye gouge him Shields would be blind by now.

Nothing wrong with the sub, looked like any other submission. No more crying.

I live in Chicago and don't speak a word of Brazilian, and I think it's really fucked up that all Dana's fans are butthurt over this.

Lol Dana's fans. You have a lot of posts in a short amount of time. Surely you've seen the 15 new threads a day about how shitty Dana White is. This forum hates Dana. And luckily, there are quite a few smart enough to hate Palhares.

I bet you'd defend Pol Pot just to be different.

I thought you guys said he breaks when he doesn't get the heel hook? WHAT HAPPENED?

Lol. Jake Shields is hardly an American hero. He was fired from the UFC for not having any fans. Remember?

But since you throw out that Jake is American, I am guessing most of those defending Palhares are his countrymen.

I'm a Dutchman. Nice try jerkoff.

It is pretty clear that it's about nationality for you butthurt Americans. Shields is supposed to be the greatest MMA grappler ever. Who submitted him for the first time? A man from a country that is your rivals.

And an upset Jake Shields. The sub was fine, clear up until Palhares held it for a full second or more after the ref intervened.

It's fucked up. Why defend it?

Not defending it but it wasn't that bad
I'll recatch the clip tomorrow but people tend to go overboard when it comes to palhares which I agree that he seems to be unstable

But when he got cut from the ufc, that sub wasn't even that bad, was just a huge overreaction

And I find it hilarious Rex is calling me a troll when he's been trying to go down that direction, I think he feels its the only way people might recognise him

You know what's weird a fighter can know that he knocked another guy out but still throw several punches to the guy and no one bats an eye but if someone holds onto a sub for a little longer it's chaos.

However Paul clearly has issues and something needs to be done

You're just gonna blindly believe Sheilds? I mean I know his hands were in Sheilds face but I at least never saw an eye poke. It might have been there but I didn't see it. Also if anybody held a hold that long nobody would say anything but because it was Palhres it's bad

Did you cry this much when Mir did the Same thing to Nog? No, of course you didn't, because Dana wanted that to happen.

You mean because Nog didn't tap and Frank was forced to crank the Kimura more?

You know what's weird a fighter can know that he knocked another guy out but still throw several punches to the guy and no one bats an eye but if someone holds onto a sub for a little longer it's chaos.

giphy.gif

I'm a Dutchman. Nice try jerkoff.

It is pretty clear that it's about nationality for you butthurt Americans. Shields is supposed to be the greatest MMA grappler ever. Who submitted him for the first time? A man from a country that is your rivals.

Lol. Brazil is an American rival? Shields is the best grappler ever? These are new concepts for me. Very few Americans know who Jake Shields is, and the type that do are the kind of guys who are fans of a lot of Brazilian fighters.

It was a great win for Palhares. Too bad that it will be overshadowed, as is too often the case, by his lack of sportsmanship.

Also, fantastic win for Badr Hari tonight. Since you seem focused on nationality, I assume you were pulling for him. Congrats.

This guy just gouged Jake Shields in the eyes 8 times and then (once again) held onto a submission while a ref was trying to get him to stop. Palhaeres has no honor. I would like to see him get both his knees and elbows reversed.

Pretty comical given Names history of blatent eye gouging.

Nothing wrong with the sub, looked like any other submission. No more crying.

There was nothing at all wrong with the sub. If it differed from other submissions it was due to the brilliance of pulling it off on a guy as accomplished as Jake Shields.

It was Palhares releasing it only after Mazzagatti tapped him eight or nine times that has fans a bit riled.

"Just close your eyes Rousimar, and think about tending the rabbits, the alfalfa and living off the fat of the land."

The sub was fine, just a lot of upset jake fans

lol, no. I don't give a fuck about Shields but that palhares dude should never get sanctioned. He's incapable of following the rules.

Agreed. I can't think of another fighter who has problems releasing subs after a tap. This is, what, the 6th or 7th instance of this? Ridiculous.

However Paul clearly has issues and something needs to be done

If a guy threw several punches to the head of a knocked out guy every fight, then yeah, it would be chaos too.

Did you cry this much when Mir did the Same thing to Nog? No, of course you didn't, because Dana wanted that to happen.

You have the mental capacity of a Fig Newton.

Back