• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige VanZant Looked Terrible at the Weigh Ins

Bec Rawlings looking like Ron Perlman in A Quest For Fire.

VanZant looked cute. I want to put her in my pocket and feed her sachets of condiments when I bite her ankles.

"Alexander, did you take the model of the lizard from the table?"

whats BS exactly? that she had her worst performance in her career? or that she had a bad cut from all visual signs plus results, plus backed up by a picture that doesnt look good at all that was later retracted as what??? a joke? lol cmon...as for her talking 125 this year...lets see the source on that so we can gauge the context of it.....if it was said at all

based on her size she should be able to make 125 but that alone doesnt mean that she can make 125
That it was her worst performance to date, Tate has always had terrible striking defence. It was only a matter of time before somebody capitalised on it. I don't save articles of Miesha Tate, all it takes is a quick google search. This weight cut thing is being way overblown, she had way longer to re-hydrate than usual and she weighed half a pound under. That BS was just her feathering the nest for a fall. She felt dumb for losing to a cherry pick.

Becs hair is a fuckin travesty btw
You're crazy. Her hair looks great.
BzeScUxCUAEde8q.jpg

they both looked drained to me,this is gonna be about who has recovered best.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I will add that a reduction in physicality (cardio, explosiveness) would probably hurt Paige more as she is less technical than Bec, in my opinion.

Bec did have a rough weight cut, judging from this video taken by her teammate Jessica Penne:

She has no chance beatin Gadelha or JJ. She has no choice really lol

So let's put her against even bigger Joanna and Claudia's :)

The guy that apparently knows pvz and says she wants to fight at fw is either talking crap or needs to give paige a reality check.

If a 125 division starts, Joanne, Claudia, Valerie, jojo, etc all go up, she might actually have a chance of being a contender at 115

The guy that apparently knows pvz and says she wants to fight at fw is either talking crap or needs to give paige a reality check.

At 4:30 in this video, Paige says that if there was a 125 lbs class she might go up.

She looked fine. Just really tired judging by the circles around her eyes. Bec looked like she was suffering(probably because she has fake tits) She's ugly as fuck btw. Can't believe some posters think she's hot

May be picky, but does anyone else find it annoying as fuck when the clown photographers make them stay on the scale when the fighters are irritated as fuck and desperately trying to rehydrate?

That it was her worst performance to date, Tate has always had terrible striking defence. It was only a matter of time before somebody capitalised on it. I don't save articles of Miesha Tate, all it takes is a quick google search. This weight cut thing is being way overblown, she had way longer to re-hydrate than usual and she weighed half a pound under. That BS was just her feathering the nest for a fall. She felt dumb for losing to a cherry pick.
I did a quick google search and found nothing about her saying that in the past year, doesnt matter what her striking has or hasnt been....it doesnt change that was her worst performance, she looked worse up on the weigh in stage than Ive ever seen her before, she looked worse come fight time and she looked worse in her performance..........whether you want to buy into that picture of her weight cut being a joke or not is up to you....the fact is that was her worst performance and there was a reason for it, she had lost that fight before it even began, the picture is only one piece of it ...taken by itself it would be easy to pass off as a joke, coupled with the other aforementioned aspects and it paints a pretty clear picture

not that Im making excuses for her...her first fight with the belt, she should have been better prepared than she was

I saw those pictures before the video and I thought she looked utter shite. Then in the video she did seem to have the energy and spring in her step that bec sure as shit didn't have, so probably not a tragedy of a cut or anything

I did a quick google search and found nothing about her saying that in the past year, doesnt matter what her striking has or hasnt been....it doesnt change that was her worst performance, she looked worse up on the weigh in stage than Ive ever seen her before, she looked worse come fight time and she looked worse in her performance..........whether you want to buy into that picture of her weight cut being a joke or not is up to you....the fact is that was her worst performance and there was a reason for it, she had lost that fight before it even began, the picture is only one piece of it ...taken by itself it would be easy to pass off as a joke, coupled with the other aforementioned aspects and it paints a pretty clear picture
That's not a FACT at all, it's your opinion. Tate fans are just delusional as fuck.

That's not a FACT at all, it's your opinion. Tate fans are just delusional as fuck.
Im not a Tate fan.....

and no...that is the fact unless you can produce a fight of hers that she looked worse in than she did against Nunes...everything you have said is completely an opinion((since you cant produce a source about her saying 125 anytime recently))

Im not a Tate fan.....

and no...that is the fact unless you can produce a fight of hers that she looked worse in than she did against Nunes...everything you have said is completely an opinion((since you cant produce a source about her saying 125 anytime recently))
Looks worse is subjective to debate, there's different circumstances in every fight like:

1)Style of Opponent
2) Place
3) spot on the card
4) Pressure
5) Preparation.

I can debate whether it was Tates worst performance or not therefore it ISN'T a fact it's a debate of OPINIONS.

Don't blame me because you don't understand the definitions of opinion and fact. Show me some

Back