Paige V. Waterson

Neither better be allowed to wear board shorts, i fkn mean it.

PVZ is highly overrated. She looks like a chihuahua on some angles.

Neither better be allowed to wear board shorts, i fkn mean it.
Agreed but if they grapple and tbe ref stands them up at any point ref needs to be banned, fired, and just KTFO by salty Mark Hunt.

PVZ is highly overrated. She looks like a chihuahua on some angles.
Disagree. Yeah there are some angles she doesn't look as good but many where she looks pretty hot. And the fact she seems really nice adds to it. Waterson is,no doubt hotter as Waterson is a prof model as well as foghter. But I think Paige is no slouch either. Those 2 imo are clearly the 2 best looking in wmma.

This fight must happen come on Dana. At worst this is a,5th fight on a main card to a co main on a weak ppv like 201. Imo other if JJ had a fight where she could be challenged tjis is tbe fight to make for money reasons anyway. Men buy PPVs.

By God let there be 3 rounds of grappling and ref u fucking better not think about standing them up either.
the ref also needs to encourage grabbing of the shorts and deliberate hip thrusting when one of them has the other in full guard.

That's a "fight" I want to see... on free... on you****.

pQYaVqp.gif

Paige seems like a nice women

I don;t see anything that she has done out of line (except for the false hair promise)

Speaking of her being a liar, lets remind everyone about her making a promise to dying children and then fucking them over by not following through:

s1xGCeQ.jpg

untitled.png

paige.png

untitled.png

QQafv3r.png

Liar.gif

If they grapple, I guarantee a first round finish. If they strike/clinch, it might take me longer. I'm gonna make a fuckin mess, regardless.

Speaking of her being a liar, lets remind everyone about her making a promise to dying children and then fucking them over by not following through:

s1xGCeQ.jpg

untitled.png

paige.png

untitled.png

QQafv3r.png

Liar.gif

Let's remind people of Michelle Waterson cutting her hair for charity, but the only reason we know is because a friend posted it to twitter:

ev2Vy2N.png

Why the fuck do people find Waterson attractive? Her forehead is fucking huge

Why the fuck do people find Waterson attractive? Her forehead is fucking huge
Us bigger guys like a bigger target.

Can't speak for you small dicked dudes.

Honestly, are you gay?

vus1K6i.gif

Both Paige and Waterson should be forced to wear into the octagon... short skirts, crotchless thong underwear, and the only strike allowed are headkicks.

Back