Paige V. Waterson

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is this the most appealing WMMA strawweight fight right now. Since JJ superstar seems light years better than anyone may as well put the 2 best looking women in the cage together.

But seriously imo because of the way these 2 are very attractive I think this fight could co main a ppv. But the weigh in for this fight would be epic.

Sorry can't post picks from phone.

Is this the most appealing WMMA strawweight fight right now. Since JJ superstar seems light years better than anyone may as well put the 2 best looking women in the cage together.

But seriously imo because of the way these 2 are very attractive I think this fight could co main a ppv. But the weigh in for this fight would be epic.

Sorry can't post picks from phone.

Page.jpg

s1.jpg

tumblr_lmbspflbNv1qfqcmfo1_400.gif

By God let there be 3 rounds of grappling and ref u fucking better not think about standing them up either.

Which is pathetic from an enthusiast standpoint. But hell I've got a hang and danglers, bring on the bikini show.

Waterson is way hotter. Paige seems like a bimbo attention whore.

Which is pathetic from an enthusiast standpoint. But hell I've got a hang and danglers, bring on the bikini show.
I know but you can't tell me this fight wouldn't sell. Paige puts on a good show hovestly. She's not really top 5 and likely not top 10 but I have seen worse. Waterson is damn ......... just hot as fuck.

I know but you can't tell me this fight wouldn't sell. Paige puts on a good show hovestly. She's not really top 5 and likely not top 10 but I have seen worse. Waterson is damn ......... just hot as fuck.

Agree on all points.

So long as they're both wearing butt floss for the fight.

Sexiest fight in MMA history.

Please let there be a nip slip

Waterson is way hotter. Paige seems like a bimbo attention whore.

Paige seems like a nice women (they both do actually) I don't count it against her that she wants attention. That is the goal. Get attention. Get paid more. Nothing wrong with that.

I don;t see anything that she has done out of line (except for the false hair promise)

Back