• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paddy the Baddy Signs

Have him fight Chase Hooper for who looks more like a middle schooler

This was the fight that instantly jumped in my head. Couldn't remember if Hooper was a LW though.

If that is actually his nick name. It’s amongst the worst I’ve ever heard. But, let’s see how he does. I don’t prejudge fighters coming in.

Don’t disrespect the Baddy like that.

Get ready boys. Paddy is coming to unleash fury on the UFC!

scooby-doo-animated-gif-shaggy-smoke-ears.gif

With the right match-ups he can put on some fun fights. Glad he got signed.

If he's 'The Baddy' is that really the sort of person the UFC wants to be associating its brand with? Hopefully someone can have a word with him before his debut and he can change his ways and become a force for Good instead, someone that little kids could look up to.

Seems like an interesting signing , I have to admit I have a special place in my heart for him for wearing Kazushi Sakuraba shorts in some of his fights
Hope he does well

Last edited:
This was the fight that instantly jumped in my head. Couldn't remember if Hooper was a LW though.

Don’t disrespect the Baddy like that.
Chase is a FW, doesn't make much sense to me even if he were a LW, putting 2 raw prospects in together so soon wouldn't be very beneficial for the UFC imo... I'd rather see him against someone like Violent Bob Ross or Frevola.

If he's 'The Baddy' is that really the sort of person the UFC wants to be associating its brand with? Hopefully someone can have a word with him before his debut and he can change his ways and become a force for Good instead, someone that little kids could look up to.
Someone that Joshua Fabia could coach.

Good lord does he have balls to choose that hairstyle.

Patrick is interesting. No doubt people will compare him to mcgregor lmao

He's 3-2 in his last 5 with a loss to Soren Bak (Bellator prelim fighter)

I guess this is good enough to get signed by the UFC these days

Soren is one of the best LWs in Bellator to be fair, he's just boring.

Back