• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Paddy Pimblett vs Tony Ferguson set for UFC 296 on Dec 16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I can't believe so many people are picking Tony here. Paddy isn't good, but he's also not 39 and completely shot either.

I don't think Tony beats anyone on the roster at this point. Paddy by tko

This is absolutely disgusting.

What self respecting contender would take the fight with Tony at this point?

There’s something just so gross about this match up and what we all know it’s about - protecting this mouthy dickhead in order to be squeezing every last cent out of him before he’s flatlined. Tony is simply the collateral damage

This was the cynical fight to make when Tony was still ranked.

It was the way to sneak Paddy into the rankings, because we kinda knew Tony was never winning another fight.

Ferg dropped out of the top 15 after the Diaz loss, but that was still an okay time to pull the trigger.

But having been tapped by Bobby Green and looked absolutely god damn horrendous?

Yeah, Paddy will lose credibility for taking this fight.
Yeah, Paddy is gonna get booed like a mother fucker when he wins.

I think Paddy takes this one.

At this point he is much stronger faster and durable than shopworn Tony. I would not be surprised if he manhandles and tosses Antonio around like a sack of potatoes.

It may sound weird, but there's something about Paddy that irritates me.

As someone who honestly never liked Ferguson much and tended to root against him... if his UFC career ends by him getting slept by Paddy fucking Pimblett I'll have to be on suicide watch

lol the only big name on the roster that Paddy can win against

Somebody needs to tell Tony to stop.

At this point, they are just wheeling his corpse out for the next up and comer to beat on and get a "name" victory.

Come on man. His camp should be sitting him down and talking to him about retirement. Or at least moving to an easier promotion/doing youtube boxing etc.

Let's hope for a last hurrah, tito vs bader esque win for Tony!

Or he gets demolished. Either way will be fun to watch

Even this corpse version of Tony tears Pimblett a new one

The UFC is absolutely shameless and disgraceful in their match making for fighters with Dana White privilege, Paddy should be facing a fringe top 15 fighter. Not a nearly 40 year old, 6 fight losing streak, hasn’t won a fight in 4 years Ferguson… I guess I’m glad for Tony’s sake he still being bankrolled by the UFC, I’m hoping that he’s being smart with his money and retires sooner than later. Supposedly he made an estimated $700k from the Diaz fight, his base is 300k, and for someone in his position he’s fortunate enough to still be employed.

All that being said, I won’t be shocked if El Cucuy pulls out a win regardless of his recent skid. The level of competition between the two is like grapes and bananas, Tony has faced strait killers up until the Green fight, where he actually looked good until the eye poke. Paddy has faced 2 who are no longer on the roster, his last 2 wins were over the #67 & 150th world ranked LW’s. Pimblett who’s record is 20-3 he should be going by Padded “Badly” Pimblett.

War El Cucuy

Last edited:
I honestly thought this was the fight they were going to make when they realized how badly Tony has declined
I hope he can turn back the clock and smash this guys face in

If Tony loses this one...then the world truly is a cruel unforgiving hell

Yeah, this one is going to make me sick. Fucking Paddy beating the ghost corpse of big ferg. Not good.

Will pop big if Tony can somehow roll back the years.

so this is how tony ferguson is going to go out

Back