Paddy Pimblett Bandwaggon!

i felt terrible tbh.

paddy is like the only guy who comes to sherdog and actually talks to us. I saw Josh around but I don't think he posts.

I don't like to put ceiling on people. But I mean, it's like a celebrity gossip, it's supposed to be just between us

he's a tough guy. and a nice guy too, I think.

Yeah, fair enough, but I don't think you need to feel terrible about it - I don't think it's going to break ol' Paddy, maybe just motivate him to prove people wrong!

I don't like the idea of upsetting people unless they've done something wrong, either. It feels grimey, doesn't it?

Just need some maccies lads and it will be ok

Yeah, fair enough, but I don't think you need to feel terrible about it - I don't think it's going to break ol' Paddy, maybe just motivate him to prove people wrong!

I don't like the idea of upsetting people unless they've done something wrong, either. It feels grimey, doesn't it?

just dont like to be negative about what someone can do in any shape or form. it's not upsetting that i felt bad about, i mean, u can't make everyone happy, but just saying someone got no talent for something, as if he can only be so good to a certain point no matter what, that's a terrible thing to say..... But I gotta say tho, at least I wasn't kicking the guy when he was down and I was on his side the whole time during that helwani beef...anyhow....

Just need some maccies lads and it will be ok

lmao, paddy the goat haha

u know, I think you can beat St-denis who i'm sure most would say is a better fighter. he was like pretty close to a title shot. Moicanno i don't think is a bad fight for you either

match ups make fights, if you get past moicanno, i'd probably put moicanno at -150 fav, I'd try to set it up against st.dennis and see if you can steal his hype. I think you can win that fight.

I wish ufc can give you O'malley treatment, but i think it's a lot harder at LW too than at bw back then.

If i were your. management, Moicanno is talking shit, so take a chance on that, then angle for st-denis fight, then if you win, then try to get Dariush.

And then aim for Oliveira.

i think paddy can go on a run

moicano-st-denis-dariush-oliveira

i'd try to set this up if I was their team.

obviously he'd have to sharpen up his game a bit, and it won't be easy, but i think that's the ideal route. people might say, oh no way, but I think paddy probably has grappling to hang with all of them and the way st-denis and dariush fights, esp dariush likely on decline and charles having a bit of quit in him still, i feel like that'd be the best way to go about it for sure.

anyways, best luck to you paddy!

Moicano, Dober, it doesn't matter. I'll beat them both easy

Dober hits hard tho and isn't always easy to take/or keep down, personally i think you will look lot better, win or lose, against Moicano.

Please. I bet @theufcbaddy is too cool to be on these forums, and he won't even take the time like this comment and respond saying "thank you for being a fan"

Can't lie I'm actually starstruck I think.

simple.gif

I will not look down though.

@theufcbaddy sorry for saying you lack talent, man, i mean i don't know nothing about mma, when i write on here, i don't expect to get seen by actual fighters. Apologies, and wish you the very best luck in your next fight paddy.

Ta7uwB.gif
It's all right. You did make up for it somewhat by starting this thread in the first place and delusionally thinking the Gordon fight wasn't a robbery, to such a degree that you confidently said Cejudo doesn't watch much MMA.

Last edited:
It's all right. You did make up for it somewhat by starting this thread in the first place and delusionally thinking the Gordon fight wasn't a robbery, to such a degree that you confidently said Cejudo doesn't watch much MMA.
I stopped at "but clearly Henry doesn't watch a lot of MMA fights."

Dumbest shit I've read this week

I guess haha, but still felt real bad about it.

it's all relative, just because u are a professional fighter, doesn't mean you watch a lot. He probably don't saying the dumbshit he can say

But yeah, i'd go for st denis if he can beat Moicano.

France vs England, london main event, who says no?

They can give me anyone idc. I'm staying undefeated this year

You can always go for Chase Hooper for an easy win too lol. if he wins the next fight, he'd be 3-0 in his last three.

He had huge hype too before. People were counting out Alex big time against him.

I hope you don't get Dober tho. Just feels like a tough fight. Moicano-St-Denis-Dariush-Oliveira sounds like the path to the title imo.

Feels doable to me.

Back