Platinum Member
Reaction score
Irish MMA is on the rise.

[YT]vGxXVMXNS2M[/YT]

[YT]xZGnjg_u734[/YT]

Fighting-Irish_3068071b.jpg

What is your reaction?

He's main eventing a card now.

Came up with the idea today of booking a DJ-Paddy Flyweight title match and putting it on the Aldo-Conor undercard. Good idea?

Mcgregor and paul felder yeah.

Patrick holohan. No.

The guy who lost his last two matches but somehow got the decisions. Lol no way.

Why do people think Felder is Irish? He's from Philadelphia.

Holohan needs a couple more wins in the UFC.

I'm part Irish, born on St. Patricks day & named after it btw.

At first I was surprised that your parents named you Saint Patrick's Day, but then I realized if you were born on Saint Patrick's Day they were probably drunk.

edit: Saint Patrick was British.

If it wasn't for Connor a doubt any of of them would be in the UFC

there's no money to be made in ireland. 6million people? In Brazil aldo draws about 20-40million viewers per card, that's why the UFC has that lucrative deal with Globo.

Its not like the Irish will keep flying to the states to support their guys. Its a new thing with Conor, they're excited. They're not going to fly twice a year for each guy over an extended period of time.

Maybe 2 Irish cards a year for them, three tops. Its not an enticing market to claim.

Is that the Vincent van Gogh lookin dude?

He wasn't impressive at all. Should stick to painting, imo.

Came up with the idea today of booking a DJ-Paddy Flyweight title match and putting it on the Aldo-Conor undercard. Good idea?

DJ/Paddy could co-main croke park. I think Holohan would need one more win after tomorrow though.

No, it doesn't.

There's a small batch of talented Irish fighters, that's it. Holohan lost his last fight, to Kelades a late replacement...he's cool to watch but he's beatable and will probably lose his next fight if they give him a decent opponent lke say, Ray Borg.

Redmond's gonna get fucked up next weekend.

Irish MMA is on the rise.

[YT]vGxXVMXNS2M[/YT]

[YT]xZGnjg_u734[/YT]

Fighting-Irish_3068071b.jpg

What is your reaction?

Fucking A those people are white, you look sick Chuck, like you just walked up from ground zero.

Reminds me of the Four Horsewomen, one talented fighter and a bunch of hangers on.

I saw in a documentary series their weaknesses are 4-leave clovers and wrought iron

Paddy is a dumbass then. They have 1 great fighter, in the FW division & that's it. That's supposed to be forever. The others really don't even belong in the organization.

I'm part Irish, born on St. Patricks day & named after it btw. Good for McGregor paving for their careers though.

Brazil woud be a better example, tons of great fighters. I'm have no hate of them, but just a very shortsighted statement. If it wasn't for Conor, I feel Irish people wouldn't give a damn about mma

Cathal Pendred in no way deserved the victory last night, luck of the irish indeed

Paddy "Put On Your Sleeping Mask" Holohan, get another sip o' that Midleton.

But if an american says that americans are gonna take over this sport (and actually do it) he gets shit on for it.

I am half Irish and even I know this is BS. The Irish do not have what it takes to be great fighters, not compared to Blacks/Hispanics/Eastern Europeans.

I can't believe Holohan is only 26, the guy looks like he is way older.

Paddy is a dumbass then. They have 1 great fighter, in the FW division & that's it. That's supposed to be forever. The others really don't even belong in the organization.

I'm part Irish, born on St. Patricks day & named after it btw. Good for McGregor paving for their careers though.

Brazil woud be a better example, tons of great fighters. I'm have no hate of them, but just a very shortsighted statement. If it wasn't for Conor, I feel Irish people wouldn't give a damn about mma

This and I think the same applies to GSP and Canada, great post.
Conor is a true phenom in MMA striking, a phenomenal athlete with an unquestionable heart. Even Aldos few remaining fans know deep down that Conor would have turned up with that injury everytime and that says it all.

Something tells me the invasion ran into a brick wall tonight.

"C'mon laddies, outta yo'r closet, I'll give y'all a piggyback raid." - McGreg

I am half Irish and even I know this is BS. The Irish do not have what it takes to be great fighters, not compared to Blacks/Hispanics/Eastern Europeans.

Do you mean people from the Caucasus? All the best fighters from Russian are Caucasians (Chechens, Avars, etc). I guess you could consider them "European" but if you're implying there's some inherent ethnic/racial quality to them that makes them superior, than you shouldn't call them Eastern European, since that usually means Slavic. They are completely unrelated to Slavs.

Back