Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

Why?

In 95% of peoples eyes, Pac clearly won both fights.

He's got a limited amount of time left, why waste it on another bradley fight

Because there aren't very many other fights to make if the cold war continues. Provodnikov and Marquez are the only other fights that make more sense than a 3rd Bradley fight, and Marquez doesn't seem to want to get in the ring for a 5th fight.

Floyd would easily pick apart Manny with jabs and the counter.. Manny nor Bradley have nothing for floyd. Canelo vs Manny sounds good though.. After Canelo puts manny to sleep, he will be on his way to a rematch vs Floyd

Floyd would easily pick apart Manny with jabs and the counter.. Manny nor Bradley have nothing for floyd. Canelo vs Manny sounds good though.. After Canelo puts manny to sleep, he will be on his way to a rematch vs Floyd

I agree, I always gave the edge to Floyd in a potential fight but now more than ever I think Floyd would coast to a win against Pac

Anyway, as a slightly toasted MMA fan, I think I should be complaining about the lack of knockouts in this card, and how boxing is dying, Dana White would make Floyd fight Pac, etc. etc.

The undercard was shite I wouldn't blame you at all for complaining about it.

Tims worst enemy is Tim. Emotions got the best of him. He needs to jab and grab to win it, but his pride got the best of him.

Its crazy how few people want to give any credit to Pac for the victory.

Anyway, as a slightly toasted MMA fan, I think I should be complaining about the lack of knockouts in this card, and how boxing is dying, Dana White would make Floyd fight Pac, etc. etc.

Dana never gave the fans....

Silva/GSP
Silva/Jones
Cyborg/Rousey

The UFC doesn't give their fans superfights that have been demanded for years either.

Fuck this dude jessie vargas. Any of the top dawgs at 140 will spark him.

Well played sir.......Well played lol

Didn't watch the undercard at all. Was cooking for the family and cousins the whole time.

Main event was worth it. Good fight. 3-3 through 6 but Pac dominated the second half of the fight. Gave Time the 8th round and the rest to Manny.

Harder, cleaner punches.

Back