• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

I think it was wrong of Pacs mother to be putting hexes on Bradley in the audience.

Otherwise, Bradley would have won clearly.

Pacquaio made a good fighter in Bradley resort to being a clown and relying on one punch KO to win. He's not in his prime anymore but he's still a damn good fighter and can make the best look stupid.

Ignore the score right man got the right decision. Doesn't stop me thinking 118-110 is hilarious but I've still got a pink suit and hat and I'm rolling with it.

that score is what happens when people bitch about a bad score against a popular fighter for 2 years.

I watched this fight at my neighbors

I don't watch much boxing, but I'll go by common sense.

I thought it was clearly 8-4 or 7-5 pacman.

Wasn't the reason for Silva's showboating the fact that he just was really frustrated, like he was taunting him to attack so he could counter? At least that way it seemed to me. I dont think Tim did it because he was frustrated. Or maybe he did... I dont know.. I am still very confused, doesn't make sense to me

No.. Silva was clearly winning the fight in the beginning and then he just started acting fucking weird.

Beginning of this fight most of us felt Bradley was looking strong in the beginning even we Pac fans saw that. Then Bradley started showboating for like 3 rounds straight LOL. And then Pac lit him up for the rest of the fight haha

Good fights overall, was it worth my $70 , I'm not sure still though I'm sure I've spent $70 on worse things. The fight played out exactly like I thought it would except for the first 4 rounds

Some of those wild haymakers was making Pacquiao move back, I could tell it hurt him.

Boxing is not about throwing punches.

Fact is that bradley landed the hardest/best punches...He has much more strikes that mattered.

Pacquiao looked horrible, he just couldn't do anything against bradley, he couldn't figure him out.

If you're going to troll at least make things somewhat believable. :rolleyes:

Wish Bradley would have won, but props to Pac for a great win.

Pacquaio made a good fighter in Bradley resort to being a clown and relying on one punch KO to win. He's not in his prime anymore but he's still a damn good fighter and can make the best look stupid.

11 years here and not even 100 posts?????

:eek:

I think he must have gassed out. He just shut off after the 8th round.

First 6 rounds were FOTY material.

Looks like he was serious about his intentions of knocking Manny out. At least that's what he kept saying during his interview with ESPNdeportes after the weigh in's.

The commentary was far more reserved this time round. Without the lash back from the last fight I could have pictured them calling it the same way as the first fight.

Back