• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

CHHEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEE

Still 5-1 Bradley?NO Pacman win$$$$$$ :)

No i had the fight 7-5 Pac. I thought bradley fought a dumb fight tonight trying for the One Punch KO. He gave away the second half of the fight.

I'm seeing scores all over the place,

I had it a draw, I thought Bradley was cruising to an easy win and then he just went full retard and Pac took over.

Great fight though.

LOL...Old man right in front of Bradley says he fought like an amateur.

Honestly... that fight makes me hungrier for Floyd/Bradley than Pac/Floyd. Bradley looked like the much better fighter when he wanted to. Interesting fight. I believe him about the injury so much so.

Bradley easily won the first half. After that's my started running away with it, maybe he was gassed or injured like he says but manny got the best of him. I think he won by around two points

Bradley won 7 rounds.

It was an extremely even fight but anybody claiming Pacquiao cleanly won, doesn't know much about boxing.

Thru out the fight you could tell any punch that bradley landed hurt pacquiao and made him move back.

Anytime Pacquiao tried to land on Bradley, he either blocked or dodged it most of the time.

I don't give a damn about what some crap compubox has to say, until they put sensors on the gloves, I will believe those stats.

I saw the fight and Bradley dodged most of those punches.

On top of that Bradley got injured on his calfs.....even tho he slowed down, he was still making pacman look bad in the later rounds.

Are you serious?

Bradley won 7 rounds.

It was an extremely even fight but anybody claiming Pacquiao cleanly won, doesn't know much about boxing.

Thru out the fight you could tell any punch that bradley landed hurt pacquiao and made him move back.

Anytime Pacquiao tried to land on Bradley, he either blocked or dodged it most of the time.

I don't give a damn about what some crap compubox has to say, until they put sensors on the gloves, I will believe those stats.

On top of that Bradley got injured on his calfs.....even tho he slowed down, he was still making pacman look bad in the later rounds.

lol

Great first few rounds. Lots of headhunting from both in the second half. Bradley's clowning was probably due to gassing.

Very happy for Pacquiao.

order of business for the anti-pac club in the next few days :

constantly whine about the 118-110 score.
claim that pac didn't actually win the fight, but bradley is the one who ' lost " it.

Zing! So true.

Yep there's going to be a rubber match i'm not too upset about the score either at least they got it right

Pacquiao smacked the shit out of Bradley twice. Sucks for Bradley though, he didn't have two idiot judges at ringside to help him out.

Justice was served tonight.

War Pacquiao.

Bradley won 7 rounds.

That's BS, Bradley didn't even throw more than a few punches in like 6 of the rounds, no way he won 7 rounds. Bradley was sluggish and half the rounds he just went defense and didn't even throw.

order of business for the anti-pac club in the next few days :

constantly whine about the 118-110 score.
claim that pac didn't actually win the fight, but bradley is the one who ' lost " it.

Cmon bro.. I'm a pacman fan. I had him winning the fight too. But you gotta admit... 118-110 is lil odd don't you think?

Pac clearly won the fight.

Larry Merchant is the worst. I Loved when Mayweather put him in his place

Their needs to be a third fight, because Bradley fought the stupidest fight ever and the match STILL was very competitive.

Bradley easily won the first half. After that's my started running away with it, maybe he was gassed or injured like he says but manny got the best of him. I think he won by around two points

Are those tears as delicious as you predicted buddy?? 😁

Back