Pacman vs JMM

wow i have NEVER seen manny so shredded as today at the weighins. he's YOKED!!

r3818128295.jpg

video of the weigh-in
http://assets.espn.go.com/ivp/player/player179.swf?mediaId=3293964&n8pe6c=3

Pacman by decision. i think Marquez will put up a great fight, but Pacquiao is going to win this fight before moving up to 135 to fight David Diaz.

Manny will not be able to hang with the best at 135, he's lucky Chico is no longer around RIP. Chico

Hey I didnt want to start a new thread to ask this, but I'd appreciate some answers...

Do you think Manny is faster than PBF? I'm watching this guy train on HBO and I can't believe my eyes.

Take away that first round and Marquez could have won the decision last time. Manny better not be taking this fight lightly. I am picking Pac by decision but I think it could go either way.

Hey I didnt want to start a new thread to ask this, but I'd appreciate some answers...

Do you think Manny is faster than PBF? I'm watching this guy train on HBO and I can't believe my eyes.

Nope

Both of them look like they are in tip-top shape. I am surprised in the fact that Marquez looks more ripped than ever. Good indication he wants to win this fight badly... He is however not as ripped as Manny. Manny's physique for a small guy is fucking nuts.

I hope its a war!
I love seeing fighters who are lighter than welterweight, they actually throw punches!, and they generally dont stop for 12 rounds if they have to!

Back