Pacman vs diaz in june

pacman. i think he is p4p best boxer alive

i believe tickets are already on sale.

and i have pacman via decision. closer than most expect.

Diaz seems sorta slow. In fact, i didn't have him beating morales. Seeing as though its pacman's first fight at 135 and diaz feels like a big 135...who can fight way higher...i think this fight is a lot closer than most feel.

I think pacman is favorite but its a lot closer than many ppl think.

Remains to be seen how Pacquiao's power carries up, if at all, especially against a naturally much bigger man. My gut instinct is Diaz, not sure how. I wouldn't put money on it, though.

i agree necro, i'd have to see the lines. but i dont think diaz is that far behind as many people think. we'll just have to see how good pacman is at 135.

Pacman is on the top of his game. Not to mention he is the Mexican legend killer. Pacman by KO.

I believe the 135 division is the beginning of the end for Pac. I think he

I think Manny will have the same problems Hatton had when he fought at 147.

I think the Pacman takes this one easily. Im not very impressed with Diaz and expect Manny by late KO!

140 too far, Probably, 135 Too far??? I think not he can dominate the lightweight division!!

david diaz doesn't really impress me .

morleas was so close to beating him

juan pacman would be a real super fight for me

david diaz doesn't really impress me .

morleas was so close to beating him

juan pacman would be a real super fight for me

Honestly, I thought Morales won that fight against Diaz even though it was close. The fight was in Diaz's hometown and Diaz was moving forward most of the fight so the decision didn't surprise me even though I disagree with it.

David? haha for a second I thought it was Juan, I was confused

Pacman takes it. Pac secretly(or not) struggled making weight for his last 3 fights in 130. It is very noticeable esp. in the Barrera2 fight. Power? pretty big question if he can carry over his power. But we all know even if David can take his shots, Pac CAN box. He outboxed(somehow) Barrera in the 2nd fight, went toe-to-toe with Marquez twice. And those two fighters, Barrera and Marquez are undoubtly better boxers than Diaz.

Back