Pacman vs diaz in june

Remains to be seen how Pacquiao's power carries up, if at all, especially against a naturally much bigger man. My gut instinct is Diaz, not sure how. I wouldn't put money on it, though.

that depends on the line.

Pacman takes it. Pac secretly(or not) struggled making weight for his last 3 fights in 130. It is very noticeable esp. in the Barrera2 fight. Power? pretty big question if he can carry over his power. But we all know even if David can take his shots, Pac CAN box. He outboxed(somehow) Barrera in the 2nd fight, went toe-to-toe with Marquez twice. And those two fighters, Barrera and Marquez are undoubtly better boxers than Diaz.

Yes, Pacman is having a hard time making 130 and I dont think that fighting at 135lbs would make him that much undersized. I believe he will still have the punching power, if not more so at a heavier weight. After watching Pacman's last fight with Marquez, I believe he can win his fight against Diaz and I also believe Pac is still improving as a fighter.

When you add weight, you also add Power. But Pac's problem will be his Speed and Reduce Stamina that might affect his Power and speed in the later rounds. This Fight will be a Battle of Attrition.

David Diaz doesn't impress me and i think that Morales beat him. Pacman is going to walk thru David. KO in 6

Yes, Pacman is having a hard time making 130 and I dont think that fighting at 135lbs would make him that much undersized. I believe he will still have the punching power, if not more so at a heavier weight. After watching Pacman's last fight with Marquez, I believe he can win his fight against Diaz and I also believe Pac is still improving as a fighter.

I agree with you...pacman looked cut like a body builder and rehydrated to ww size in his last fight.

Manny all the way. He puts everything into his punches. KO my *****.

Back