packing lunch

I, too, would like to know this. I love omelettes but they just take too long to make every morning. If I could make 5 at once, that would be ideal.

Take too long? What are you talking about? I make egg, cheese, spinach omelet and it takes what, 5-10 minutes.

Take too long? What are you talking about? I make egg, cheese, spinach omelet and it takes what, 5-10 minutes.

Maybe, if you include the time to clean up the pan afterward.

Actually, I was thinking 5-10 WITH the clean up time.

Seriously...

After you get done cooking the egg, right after you plate it, hurry up and take the pan to the sink and put some hot water on and wash it. It will all come off like nothing.

Sorry. I guess I forgot to say that I add a lot of veggies and meat to my omelets. Getting them out, washing them, chopping them up, and putting them away takes time. Cleaning the dishes, cutting board and knives also takes time.

I would rather do 5 omelets at the same time and have to get everything out and wash the dishes once. Make sense?

I suppose if you just want to be ghetto and crack some eggs into a hot pan and then leave everything sit in the sink all day until your mom gets home to clean it, it might take 5-10 minutes.

That's not really an omelet to me though.

Sorry. I guess I forgot to say that I add a lot of veggies and meat to my omelets. Getting them out, washing them, chopping them up, and putting them away takes time. Cleaning the dishes, cutting board and knives also takes time.

I would rather do 5 omelets at the same time and have to get everything out and wash the dishes once. Make sense?

I suppose if you just want to be ghetto and crack some eggs into a hot pan and then leave everything sit in the sink all day until your mom gets home to clean it, it might take 5-10 minutes.

That's not really an omelet to me though.

Correct sir.

Back