Packaging that pisses you off

He talks a lot of shit but, boy, he ain't kiddin.

The amount of efforts to get into a bottle of Advil/Tylenol from Costco.

FE1750C3-4F84-4154-944D-8EBB40082D72.png

GODDAMN. CHAP-STICK.
Trying to dig my nail in there to unwrap that shit pisses me off every time.

I said I have to go into strongman mode to open it, which means I still opened it.

Hopefully your daughter learns to read better than pops.

Also, I will out bench press her any time bro.

Bring it

You’re still weak as fuck. My daughter doesn’t have to go into strongman mode to open chips.

Just moved into a new house in December so we are ordering a ton of shit for the house. 90% of it these days comes in this weakass cardboard that just rips apart. You can't even properly open the box unless you cut every single piece of tape off first.

Tiny, single use jams and butters in restaurants.
Parts or products that come in a box, then everything inside is individually wrapped in plastic.

Any type of sing use plastic really. And I don't even consider myself any type of a tree hugger. We need to do better.

I'll get off my high horse now.

Tiny, single use jams and butters in restaurants.
Parts or products that come in a box, then everything inside is individually wrapped in plastic.

Any type of sing use plastic really. And I don't even consider myself any type of a tree hugger. We need to do better.

I'll get off my high horse now.

This is semi-related in more of the irony realm...a buddy of mine wants to read the Greta climate change report but he hates reading it on his phone or the computer. He printed all 700+ pages hahaha.

The UFC hot dog brander I ordered came in a box much larger than the actual sausage brander, A lot of unnecessary packaging, probably wanted to protect it as its a very valuable item and makes up over 90% of fighter pay

This type of shit is the worst.

images

I remember trying to cut through that shit. Dangerous too cause its sharp as hell after you cut it.

The hard flexible plastic with the crimped edges that requires a fucking sword to open!

:meow:

The hard flexible plastic with the crimped edges that requires a fucking sword to open!

:meow:

Generally stuff that's prone to being stolen in shops like printer cartridges, they make it as hard as possible to get out so shoplifts can't cut out the product easily and it stays linked to the security tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back