Packaging that pisses you off

Steve Rogers

Mistress Kate's slave
Banned
Reaction score
What are some forms of packaging that really get your blood boiling? I fucking hate when a DVD box set comes in cheap cardboard, with all the discs slipping and sliding out of the fucking cardboard sleeves.

Since I try to produce zero waste... most packagings piss me off.

save_our_planet.jpg

Recyled "save our planet" cups in a freaking plastic bag <Lmaoo>

Another good plastic bag package
no_more_plastic_book.jpg

I live off grid and pretty much any time I have to order something it will come in a box, wrapped in plastic, wrapped in bubble wrap,in a box, wrapped in plastic. That shit pissesme off.

Especially when the company I'm ordering from is a "green" company and prides itself on how little impact it has.

Condom wrappers

j/k I never use condoms LOL
JA6MDkt.gif

What are some forms of packaging that really get your blood boiling? I fucking hate when a DVD box set comes in cheap cardboard, with all the discs slipping and sliding out of the fucking cardboard sleeves.

LOL at still buying DVD box sets. What about the packaging for your VHS, don't you hate how the cassette is always slipping out of its sleeve?

Man I havent thought about this in a while. All kinds of packaging cause a profound and empty sadness in me. Its hard to explain what it is or why. Perhaps the momentary fleeting happiness otherwise miserable people with sad lives get out of obtaining a desired material. The slow methodical opening with the sounds of crumpling plastic and styrofoam. Pathetic, and something I cant quite put my finger on.

Everyone deserves better, were higher lifeforms. Interesting thread and one Ive oddly thought about very deeply. Yes Im a fucking weirdo. Drama queen out.

Why do half of my kids' toys require a fucking Phillip's head screwdriver to get them out of the box anymore?

Every once in a while I’ll come across a brand of chips where the bag doesn’t just open like they all should, it has an unnecessarily, obnoxiously stubborn solid bag, and you have to go into old-timey carnival strongman ripping a phonebook in half mode to open it. Fuck whoever designed those bags.

Trying to remove something from a box like this without getting peanuts all over your house is basically impossible.

peanuts2.jpg

Every once in a while I’ll come across a brand of chips where the bag doesn’t just open like they all should, it has an unnecessarily, obnoxiously stubborn solid bag, and you have to go into old-timey carnival strongman ripping a phonebook in half mode to open it. Fuck whoever designed those bags.

Fucking lol at admitting you are so weak you can’t open a bag of chips.

You don’t have to be a strongman my 4 year old daughter can do it.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Fucking lol at admitting you are so weak you can’t open a bag of chips.

You don’t have to be a strongman my 4 year old daughter can do it.
<FookIsThatGuy>

I said I have to go into strongman mode to open it, which means I still opened it.

Hopefully your daughter learns to read better than pops.

Also, I will out bench press her any time bro.

Bring it

Back