Pac-man vs Plaster-hands...you watching?

I watch boxing to be entertained. Pac's the most exciting fighter ever and he's fighting the one of the most hated one.

I stopped buying any Floyd fights after he ducked Pac. He's one boring fighter but I'll watch him again once he find the balls to fight Pac.

I pay Pac PPV because it's entertaining everytime. No matter who's on the other side, Pac fights worth every cents.

I'll be watching the fight at a party. For Pacquiao fights, we usually have a whole bunch of people over, with 2 TV's going (one in each livingroom).

HBO is showing the Cotto vs. Margarito fight right now, and it really makes me sick to my stomach that Margarito was probably blasting away on Cotto with that plaster in his hand wraps.

Fuck yes I'm watching this fight - one of the few PPVs I'll actually buy and not stream :) I wish the undercard was a little better, but the main event is more than enough. In my mind Marg has served his time. There is no question he will be fighting clean - he's going to be heavily scrutinized for the rest of his career.

I'm watching but i aint paying.

Probably watch it a day or two later, just hope i can stay away from the results.

Back