Pac-man vs Plaster-hands...you watching?

Yakobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I love watching Manny fight, the little dynamo sure puts on a good show. My wife is Filipina, and we saw the Pacman/Clottey fight live in Dallas, and usually buy the PPV's Manny's on...

but part of me wants to boycott the Margarito PPV. The reason is obvious, so i was wondering how many of yall will actually pass on this fight because plaster-hands is on it?

yeah it sucks to be giving that cheating bastard money, but might be worth it if pacman destroys him

I'm passsing, I'm a huge Pac fan but I don't want to put money in the hands of Margarito and arum for giving Marg the fight. Plus I can just catch the free HBO replay of Pacman knocking him out.

Last edited:
yeah it sucks to be giving that cheating bastard money, but might be worth it if pacman destroys him

Yeah, that's what i keep tellin myself. It'd be sweet to see an actual KO, (though i doubt that).

^A Dallas Cowboy rep. called me and told me that i'd get a $50 discount on seats cause we attended the previous fight. It's still a shitload cheaper than a Vegas seat, but still several hundred that i ain't got at the moment.

It's PPV for us, or maybe even just an HBO replay.

I'll probably find a stream of it online, no way I'm paying 50 dollars for such a crappy card.

I'm getting it, plus I would rather watch it on a big screen in HD with some friends and have some drinks than watch watch some stream by myself.The main event will be a violence, both love to throw(unlike clottey) and Marg's chin and pressure make it interesting plus I'm looking forward to seeing Rigondeaux vs Cordoba as well as the Mike Jones and Brandon Rios fights.

"watch watch" and "a violence" :redface:

man I miss my ability to edit posts right now.

hell yes i'll be watching it

this one will be a fucking war i hope

I'll probably find a stream of it online, no way I'm paying 50 dollars for such a crappy card.

-------------Repeat post, so i just copy and paste mine. ----------

WHAT do you even watch boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Ricardo Cordoba--- rigondeaux(2x gold medalist -2x World Amateur champ) is a superstar on the rise. This is a real test for him.

Plus , Mike Jones vs. Jesus Soto Karass--- Jones a 6ft undefeted welterweight 22(18ko)-0.

This is a pretty darn good undercard. I would pay just to see the Rigondeaux fight.

I just watched the morales vs pacquiao trilogy, so now I'm too pumped, and have to order pacquiao vs marg.

I'll just stay away from sherdog the day and the next day of the fight while I download the torrent

Despite the fact that Pacquiao is one of the most exciting fighters in the fight game, I won't put a red cent into Margarito's pocket. Maybe I'll look for a free stream but odds are I'll sit this one out and watch the replay a week later.

The 'boycot', which I completley understand, won't amount to more then a few hundred people.

The 'boycot', which I completley understand, won't amount to more then a few hundred people.

I agree fully, I can't wait for the fight and will defiantly be watching it sadly though, not on a HD tv

-------------Repeat post, so i just copy and paste mine. ----------

WHAT do you even watch boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Ricardo Cordoba--- rigondeaux(2x gold medalist -2x World Amateur champ) is a superstar on the rise. This is a real test for him.

Plus , Mike Jones vs. Jesus Soto Karass--- Jones a 6ft undefeted welterweight 22(18ko)-0.

This is a pretty darn good undercard. I would pay just to see the Rigondeaux fight.

I agree with this fella, this looks like a solid card.

Back