• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Pablo Escobar’s brother launched $50M GoFundMe to impeach Donald Trump

Joseph Stalin realized that war with Germany was inevitable. However, to have any chance of victory he needed time to build up his armed forces. The only way he could obtain time was to do a deal with Hitler. Stalin was convinced that Hitler would not be foolish enough to fight a war on two fronts. If he could persuade Hitler to sign a peace treaty with the Soviet Union, Germany was likely to invade Western Europe instead.
https://spartacus-educational.com/RUSnazipact.htm
Just take the L, kid.
I took 2 Soviet history classes in college. I am fascinated with Stalin, he was a ruthless prick, a terrible human being but very effective.
Sure Stalin, attacked Poland from the East after Adolph stomped a mud hole in Polands ass, but that was Stalin just being Stalin. His whole legacy is built on being opportunistic.
Stalin knew he was not ready for the German army. He wanted Hitler to go towards France and England. Build up his troops and then fight Hitler. Even with prep Time, Stalin was still sending waves of Soldiers with no fucking guns at the Germans. IF it was not for the Russian Winter, he probably would have got his ass handed to him.

Oh look, guy making an appeal to authority calls a person kid after using information taken from a book written by...wait for it. Stalin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiers_of_History

Zero, outside of Stalin's own propaganda agrees with this for the very reasons I posted.

Stalin sent enough food to Germany during the pact to feed Nazi armies for almost the ENTIRE WAR and Russia worked with the Nazi's militarily to allow them to attack Allies all while the Nazi's were trading military plans to things like the Bismarck...the most advanced battleship in the world. Clearly a thing two nations planning to go to war at the time would do. Clearly. Your "two years of becoming an EXPERT taught you that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Credit_Agreement_(1939)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Commercial_Agreement_(1940)

Really love Commies and their propaganda.

The left will side with anybody and everybody who is against Trump. This week it's a Colombian drug lord. They have no shame anymore.

Oh look, guy making an appeal to authority calls a person kid after using information taken from a book written by...wait for it. Stalin.

Zero, outside of Stalin's own propaganda agrees with this for the very reasons I posted.

Stalin sent enough food to Germany during the pact to feed Nazi armies for almost the ENTIRE WAR and Russia worked with the Nazi's militarily to allow them to attack Allies all while the Nazi's were trading military plans to things like the Bismarck...the most advanced battleship in the world. Clearly a thing two nations planning to go to war at the time would do. Clearly. Your "two years of becoming an EXPERT taught you that.

YOu still have not posted anything that disputes STalin signing the pact to buy some more time all the while ignoring Hitler's hatred of Communism.
You posted a book by Stalin as the basis for disagreeing with the fact that STalin was buying time.
Stalin knew it was only a matter of time before Hitler attacked USSR. Have you even read Mein Kampf? Hitler fucking hated the Bolsheviks
An excerpt from Mein Kampf.
The danger to which Russia succumbed is always present for Germany. Only a bourgeois simpleton is capable of imagining that Bolshevism has been exorcised. With his superficial thinking he has no idea that this is an instinctive process; that is, the striving of the Jewish people for world domination, a process which is just as natural as the urge of the Anglo-Saxon to seize domination of the earth. And just as the Anglo-Saxon pursues this course in his own way and carries on the fight with his own weapons, likewise the Jew. He goes his way, the way of sneaking in among the nations and boring from within, and he fights with his weapons, with lies and slander, poison and corruption, intensifying the struggle to the point of bloodily exterminating his hated foes.
Totally sounds like a dude that wants to be best buds with the Soviet Union.
Also I am not arguing the fact that Stalin helped out Germany, that was never once any part of the argument I made, sounds like your projecting. I am sure if the STalin saw the opportunity he would have joined the axis powers in attacking England and the rest of the world. Stalin was about Stalin. Also as I pointed out, when initially attacked by Germany, he still was not ready. He sent soldiers head first at the Germans with no guns, and had his own army aiming guns at them, so if they did not charge they would be shot by their own people.
Also save the really love Commies bullshit, it makes you look childish, kid. I think Stalin was fascinating but a terrible human being, and true communism does not work. There is a reason China has moved up to number 2 in the world rankings and it was because they are no longer true communists.
LIke I said, take the L kid.

So is Escobar the weekly hero of the left?
Apparently.
Another foreign interloper that the left supports more than Republicans.

Any evidence of this? In this thread, all you have is people smacking down the TS's shitty logic.

But, in fairness to @Tropodan's claim, at least one member of the left here, me, does support Pablo Escobar's brother more than Republicans. Easily. Without a doubt. A guy who is the brother of a cocaine tycoon is easily less reprehensible than an amoral party that is looting the national economy, destabilizing the world economy, dooming American credit and finance for decades, dooming millions to debt and death from medical problems for profit, actively easing regulations so that retirees can be scammed and kids can be poisoned, wrecking the environment....

....I mean, fuck, do you guys really think that cocaine is that bad?

Listen compañero, presidents as far back as FDR have overlooked Saudi indiscretions due to the economic and strategic nature of their country. Clinton’s, the Bush’s...Reagan from 79 on especially. Just because Trump invested in hotels and shit before he was president doesn’t mean he’s anymore dirtier than anyone else.....but that’s just my opinion.

And yet you still haven't provided any examples to substantiate that opinion. And it's not a matter of Trump investing in hotels before he was president. It is him presently retaining control and pecuniary gain from patronage to his businesses.

If Saudi Arabia had given $100 million in personal gifts to Hillary Clinton to pad her personal fortune, it would have been a massive scandal. Hell, it was a scandal for the right when the Clinton Foundation received donations from Saudi Arabia, totaling a fraction of the course of a decade.

Haha a communist asking for evidence....please

This doesn't even make sense as a smear. It's even more hollow than your usual ad hominem deflections.

YOu still have not posted anything that disputes STalin signing the pact to buy some more time all the while ignoring Hitler's hatred of Communism.

I posted 3 links that prove it. All I got from anyone else is a quote taken from a book using information from a book written by Stalin, after the war. All evidence outside of Stalins propaganda says the same thing mr "but but I took 2 years of this in college so you must believe me!"

As for that "ignoring Hitlers hatred of Communism" bullshit. Anyone that knows history is you make peace with your enemies, not your friends.

It was a mutually beneficial treaty and BOTH sides used it to expand their territories while providing food and MILITARY aid to them while receiving military technology...a point you will continue to dodge because it shows how full of it that bullshit propaganda you are using is.

No country is going to give military technology to a nation they are planning to go to war with in the very very near future.

When people like the Saudis are with you, you know you're on the wrong side of history.

Weak retort, IMO.
Saudis have always been oil trade ally of US and received special treatment as a result.
daligjamforelse-LARGE.jpg

Bad argument.
Stalin and Hitler were against eachother. Was one of them on the right side of history?

Bad example.
They actually had non-aggression pact before Hitler backstabbed Stalin. So, not exactly "against each other".

Brother of a murderous drug dealing pos has the lefts praise lol. The USA’s left is really something to behold.

So far, everything Pablo and his family have done has become multi-billion-dollar successful ventures.

<puh-lease75>

Lol at that guy from his shithole country with a gofundme to bribe people to make up fake stories to get someone impeached. Shouldn't this mudering druglord focus on his own shithole country instead of getting butthurt that the president of another country doesn't want drug cartels running across the border? He is like the exact person people don't want sneaking in here.

I thought we didn't want foreign interference in our democracy, but now it's cool cause it's a druglord who hates Trump?

Weak retort, IMO.
Saudis have always been oil trade ally of US and received special treatment as a result.
daligjamforelse-LARGE.jpg

Nice fake news meme.

Laura Bush, Hillary, Condoleezza Rice, and Michelle Obama have all interacted with Saudi leadership without head covers.

Mrs._Laura_Bush_and_President_Bush_are_greeted_by_Saudi_delegation_members.jpg

former-us-secretary-of-state-condoleezza-rice-chats-with-a-member-EH0G7H.jpg

610x8.jpg

images

Try reading more books and less memes, dumbass.

Nice fake news meme.

Laura Bush, Hillary, Condoleezza Rice, and Michelle Obama have all interacted with Saudi leadership without head covers.

Mrs._Laura_Bush_and_President_Bush_are_greeted_by_Saudi_delegation_members.jpg

former-us-secretary-of-state-condoleezza-rice-chats-with-a-member-EH0G7H.jpg

610x8.jpg

images

Try reading more books and less memes, dumbass.

Why are you so triggered?

They have worn head garments.
hillary-hijab.jpg

Stalin was actively redeploying forces for his own offensives when he was attacked.

Stalin assumed incorrectly that Hitler would focus on Britain long enough for his own offensive preparations and ignored intelligence that was counter to his own presuppositions.

War was inevitable between the two it just happened sooner than Stalin wanted.

Why are you so triggered?

They have worn head garments.

The picture of Michelle is from a visit to a mosque in Jakarta, not meeting with Saudis.

cr_mega_108_michelle.jpg

The picture of Hillary was taken from a visit to Pakistan, not from Saudi Arabia.

You are another low IQ trumptard falling for fake news memes. But I eagerly await you walking back your attempt at using those pics to prove Saudi dominance over them.

Stalin was actively redeploying forces for his own offensives when he was attacked.

Stalin assumed incorrectly that Hitler would focus on Britain long enough for his own offensive preparations and ignored intelligence that was counter to his own presuppositions.

War was inevitable between the two it just happened sooner than Stalin wanted.

Partly accurate.
Both Stalin and Hitler had ambitions, but Stalin was far too greedy with his demands from Hitler and Germany was running out of oil, while Soviets weren't supplying them enough.

It's always about the oil, somehow.

The picture of Michelle is from a visit to a mosque in Jakarta, not meeting with Saudis.

cr_mega_108_michelle.jpg

The picture of Hillary was taken from a visit to Pakistan, not from Saudi Arabia.

You are another low IQ trumptard falling for fake news memes. But I eagerly await your walking back your attempt at using those pics to prove Saudi dominance over them.

Point being is that Saudis always got away with human r
ights abuses because they are a vital trading energy partner. It's a match-made in hell in terms of values, but that's how it is.

Notice the scarf is ALWAYS there, whether she's wearing it on her head or not. LOL
2525408A00000578-2930013-image-a-21_1422462281705.jpg

Partly accurate.
Both Stalin and Hitler had ambitions, but Stalin was far too greedy with his demands from Hitler and Germany was running out of oil, while Soviets weren't supplying them enough.

It's always about the oil, somehow.

If the UK fell Stalin knew then that only Germany stood between him and dominance of practically the entire world and that's what he was anticipating.

He certainly had lofty ambitions.

Point being is that Saudis always got away with human rights abuses because they are a vital trading energy partner. It's a match-made in hell in terms of values, but that's how it is.

Point being you fell for a fake news meme. That's how it is.

I'm sure it's being abused like crazy.

What is this cause exactly? Impeachment funds? Like it's somehow up to the GoFundMe if Trump gets impeached or not? Does he have to wire the funds to the US government if Trump does get impeached? There are lots of scams like that, where the cause is rather...vague. I don't know how law enforcement deals with it though. It all seems rather grey. I've heard of proven scams getting busted, like the couple who started one for a homeless guy, and then took the money, but these ones where the cause is not really clear is something else.

I could just see some fine print about your funds being collected in the "spirit" of impeachment, and all funds will go to Escobar Inc, or some shit. LOL.

I was about to say "I'm not sure people entirely understand that you can't just walk up to congress with a bag of money and buy what you want" but on second thought that's a rabbit hole for a different day.

Point being you fell for a fake news meme. That's how it is.

Meme may have been misleading on the subject of Hillary/Obama wearing head scarfs in Saudi Arabia. But why are they wearing head scarfs in countries that don't have any strategic influence for US, is what I'd like to know.

Back