• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Pablo Escobar’s brother launched $50M GoFundMe to impeach Donald Trump

At least we can rest assured that the money raised will totally be used for the cause.

At least we can rest assured that the money raised will totally be used for the cause.

Makes me wonder about the laundering capabilities of GoFundMe-type sites as seen in Breaking Bad. I can't imagine anyone who wants Trump impeached reasonably thinking that, of the many initiative and organizations opposing him, the best place to give your money would be a fundraiser by a guy from Colombia.

Can i start a go fund me to not impeach trump...

Makes me wonder about the laundering capabilities of GoFundMe-type sites as seen in Breaking Bad. I can't imagine anyone who wants Trump impeached reasonably thinking that, of the many initiative and organizations opposing him, the best place to give your money would be a fundraiser by a guy from Colombia.

I'm sure it's being abused like crazy.

What is this cause exactly? Impeachment funds? Like it's somehow up to the GoFundMe if Trump gets impeached or not? Does he have to wire the funds to the US government if Trump does get impeached? There are lots of scams like that, where the cause is rather...vague. I don't know how law enforcement deals with it though. It all seems rather grey. I've heard of proven scams getting busted, like the couple who started one for a homeless guy, and then took the money, but these ones where the cause is not really clear is something else.

I could just see some fine print about your funds being collected in the "spirit" of impeachment, and all funds will go to Escobar Inc, or some shit. LOL.

When people like the Saudis are with you, you know you're on the wrong side of history.

707u.jpg

<36>

Now please, try to desperately compare trump bending over to get a necklace from a guy a foot shorter than him, to Obama’s bitch ass literal bow.

Stalin only signed it to buy some time. He knew Adolph was coming for him, so Stalin wanted to get an extended training camp in.
I am pretty sure Stalin knew Hitler's thoughts on communism.

Oh I had no idea you were privy to some information that no one in history has...funny how he did that to "buy some time" and did not use that time to actually build up an army...doh! Oh wait, but how about the trade pact that came right after it? Oh wait THERE IS EVEN MORE!

How about the Russians helping Germany avoid British naval blockages via their Basis Nord submarine base? You know, the Russian base Germany was able to use to also fuel their ships and launch raids from...OH shit history and you dont get along.

All the right enemies.

And furthermore, it looks like we can add the Escobar’s to the list of terrible people democrats cheerlead for against the Orange man.

the trump campaign was sharing polling with a foreign government. lol with this bs.

707u.jpg

<36>

Now please, try to desperately compare trump bending over to get a necklace from a guy a foot shorter than him, to Obama’s bitch ass literal bow.

<31>

Obama didn't publicly cuckold his country to stick up for Saudi Arabia, a foreign autocracy that had conspired to assassinate a US resident and figurehead and was literally on tape murdering him. Obama also didn't personally profit from millions of dollars of patronage by the Saudi family and Saudi plutocrats.

Obama's relationship with Saudi Arabia was more tense than that of any recent US president. If you think he'd debase himself like Trump did, then you're bobgeese.

Also, Trump is literally two inches taller than Obama.

Do you think that Hitler and Stalin's friendly relationship would have changed if the year 1941 had ever happened?

Eventually? Sure, Stalin would have eventually turned on Hitler after Russia solidified the new countries they were able to take thanks to that pact with Hitler. It was a mutually beneficial treaty they signed with each other allowing them to carve up Europe and parts of Asia.

People conveniently forget that Russia was expanding during this time period and was the cause of Hitler using anti-Communist speeches.

Two evil cunts like Hitler and Stalin would eventually betray each other.

Thanks I guess

Do you think that Hitler and Stalin's friendly relationship would have changed if the year 1941 had ever happened?

Well according to Hearts of Iron, Stalin is deposed in favor of Trotsky, Hitler fails trying to invade Communist Yugoslavia, and Italy becomes the big swinging dick after allying with Fascist America and steamrolling the South American Democratic Pact with the Atomic Bomb.

Oh yeah, Russia was still cold in winter.

<31>

Obama didn't publicly cuckold his country to stick up for Saudi Arabia, a foreign autocracy that had conspired to assassinate a US resident and figurehead and was literally on tape murdering him. Obama also didn't personally profit from millions of dollars of patronage by the Saudi family and Saudi plutocrats.

Obama's relationship with Saudi Arabia was more tense than that of any recent US president. If you think he'd debase himself like Trump did, then you're bobgeese.

<{cruzshake}>

707u.jpg

<36>

Lol good ole deranged bobby. Do you curtsey everytime you bend down too?

giphy.gif

Just sword dancing with the squad #squadgoals

tenor.gif

Lol at this axis of evil comic book supervillain shit
giphy.gif

First he was all like
_87176015_20cd16e2-ef64-483c-a87a-2f068bee5c70.jpg

Then he's all like
Trump_tweet_1.jpg

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama campaign rally in 2015. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

CUCKED

Broken brain bobby BTFO with facts.

<31>

What does Obama’s height have to do with anything?

The motherfucker could be 9 feet tall, it doesn’t change the fact he literally bowed to him.

No spin can change that.

Back