Ovince Saint Preux KO Alonzo Menifield GIFS

Really bad technique by Minifield. He reached hard and paid for it.

When your doing that as well limit it to one punch, at least then most opponents arent going to time it but when you reach fot the second/third they'll be throwing the counter.

Great gifs.

Crazy to see that kind of impact from a short counter...very impressive finish.

Even though I lost a parley that counter was a nice thing to see.

Menifield really looked out of his depth against osp. Doesn't bode well for his future in the ufc

If you show OSP HL's reel to a newbie, he would probably think he is the best fighter ever <mma4>

Silly me went to make a cup of tea because I was bored by the 1st round and missed the KO.

Some impressive power in a shot that didn't look like much.

The terror in his eyes when OSP was standing over his carcass was priceless. Good scrap

Menifield was looking bad but OSP is so much more experienced. Menifield vs Shogun?

Good for OSP, I always liked the guy. Should not go to HW again though. Should stay here at LHW.

A lot of power for such a short punch.

When your doing that as well limit it to one punch, at least then most opponents arent going to time it but when you reach fot the second/third they'll be throwing the counter.

not only that, he should've been moving his head. he did the exact same thing Rozenstriuk got KO'd for doing to Ngannou. he came back over the centerline with his head in the air. had he crossed over by rolling, the shot would've went over his head.

Its more impressive because he was moving back. And didnt really seem to comit fully into the punch.

not only that, he should've been moving his head. he did the exact same thing Rozenstriuk got KO'd for doing to Ngannou. he came back over the centerline with his head in the air. had he crossed over by rolling, the shot would've went over his head.

Basically the Fedor 1-2, if your going to keep moveing forward make sure your head gets off access and low.

Last edited:
Back