Ovince Saint Preux KO Alonzo Menifield GIFS

Check hook is the slickest punch in the game. That was textbook.

OSP looked huge compared to Alonso. It was like a heavyweight vs light heavyweight fight. Could Menifield make Middleweight?

OSP is cool man, always kinda liked him as a fighter and personality. But man, Menifield is a bust. I had slightly high hopes for him when he first arrived in the UFC but he's now dropped two in a row and not looked good in either fight, really. Bottom tier fighter who might go WLWL for a while if he's fortunate.

I guess being being able to hit hard doesn't guarantee having a strong chin.

Jeez hard to believe he was the underdog.. I get it, ppl love new up ncomers but osp's plan a worked just fine

weird they had Menifield as the favorite, i think the trend has been picking the younger guys recently, same with the reem fight but the skill level gap was pretty noticeable in both fights

OSP looked huge compared to Alonso. It was like a heavyweight vs light heavyweight fight. Could Menifield make Middleweight?
Yeah osp is big for the division, makes it a bit confusing how he looked so out of shape when he fought rothwell at heavyweight a bit back.

No idea if menifield can make mw, but if he can menifield against joaquin buckley would be an absolute banger

I have no idea how OSP was an underdog.................

I have no idea how OSP was an underdog.................
Low output and gasses in a lot of fights, 37 years old, not performing well as of late and fighting Alonso a high percentage KO artist. OSP fought well though, controlled the pace and picked Alonso apart.

So Glad OSP got back in the Win column , I've been a fan of his for a while, So it good to see him add to his highlight reel

sweet KO. OSP is fun to watch when someone forces him to fight.

That long cross to the body left him hella exposed.

OSP looking crispier in his striking

Back