OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

I don't think Moira is OP necessarily, just a pain in the ass to play against like most spam heroes. Maybe a slight ult charge nerf is all she needs.

Buffing Ana is a slippery slope. It's not the hero that's underpowered, it's just the current meta fucks her. She can still be powerful with the right team comps, and more-so on attack than defense. It would be cool if they gave nano boost the speed increase back, but beyblade was even worse than dive imo.

I don't think Moira is OP necessarily, just a pain in the ass to play against like most spam heroes. Maybe a slight ult charge nerf is all she needs.

Buffing Ana is a slippery slope. It's not the hero that's underpowered, it's just the current meta fucks her. She can still be powerful with the right team comps, and more-so on attack than defense. It would be cool if they gave nano boost the speed increase back, but beyblade was even worse than dive imo.
Ult charge rate and make her abilities the same volume as every other fucking character in the game instead of 15 times louder, christ. Oh, and maybe change something about how her ult instantly drops everyones frames by 30, that would be fucking stellar.

2cp is going to be even more cancerous with this Quad tank+Moira, Lucio.

you guys ever stop whining or?

GIT GUD

FIND COUNTERS

STOP FN NERFING EVERY HERO

Moira still gets shit on by every dps besides genji and tracer and just about every tank. If she gets nerfed it’s to please dive players.

On a personal note, I’m taking my nephew to watch OWL live on Feb. 7th. Of course, I’m probably more excited than he is.
I don't know if it's something your nephew would be into but most of the teams do meet and greets and signings after their matches.

Moira still gets shit on by every dps besides genji and tracer and just about every tank. If she gets nerfed it’s to please dive players.
Yeah, I trash bad teams with her but you can feel when people who know what they are doing get in your face. Once your Fade is gone, it's open season. Most of the calls for Moira nerfs come from people getting killed by Bio Orbs or bad Soldiers who lost a 1v1 to Biotic Grasp.

I don't know if it's something your nephew would be into but most of the teams do meet and greets and signings after their matches.

I actually know more about the players than he does. Kind of embarrassing that a grown ass man knows more about esports than his 10 year old Nephew. I'm really just interested in checking out the Arena, because it looks cool.

I actually know more about the players than he does. Kind of embarrassing that a grown ass man knows more about esports than his 10 year old Nephew. I'm really just interested in checking out the Arena, because it looks cool.
How was it?
Moira's the best new character in a while. I enjoy playing her.
Yep, she's a blast. It's nice to be able to bully tracers and gengus and the occasional fareeah.
Really? I find her extremely boring to play. I can understand supports are happy that they're able to counter flankers now, but I find it a lot more flattering shutting down Tracer and Genji as Zenyatta or Ana as opposed to a character with an auto-aim attack.

Really? I find her extremely boring to play. I can understand supports are happy that they're able to counter flankers now, but I find it a lot more flattering shutting down Tracer and Genji as Zenyatta or Ana as opposed to a character with an auto-aim attack.
Taking them out with Zen is very gratifying, but taking them out with Moira frees me up to laugh the whole time.

Logged in today on ps4 and got a message that a report I did resulted in an action. So I guess they do work sometimes.

Been having a lot of fun lately.

Got a triple boop with Lucio on the lijang bridge. It was so satisfying.

Climbed 300+ points since the mercys nerf and I am sure I will get close to my career high.

Been playing a lot of Hanzo on qp, and he's so much fun. I am getting really good with him too. But holy shit he has some of the luckiest crap ever.

I was playing on blizzard world, and there was a huge scrum of opponents so I randomly shot an arrow into it without aiming. I got a head shot on Mercy that i didn't even know was there, and then I shot another random arrow and got another headshot on the other healer. That's such trash. Lol. I hope MFers don't think they're good when they do shit like this.
I also had a game where ana slept a tracer and I straight up executed her with a head shot at point blank range. Shit was funny.

What also is weird is that I am pretty meh with Orissa Winspree and yet she has a 60+ % win rate, the highest of all my top 5 most played this season. I suck with halt and fortify and just am pretty good with her cannon, but because I am really good at managing her stupid shield, I am winning a lot with her.

She is easy to play for a minute or two, but once you have to carefully balance your healing and damaged, and use your orbs to heal rather than spam, it gets difficult.

You can tell bad Morias by how a team starts breaking down the second she runs out of ample heals or if she is just doing way too much dps when her team dies in front of her.

Good Morias do lots of healing first and foremost, and to keep healing, you gotta dps the right targets whenever you can

She is easy to play for a minute or two, but once you have to carefully balance your healing and damaged, and use your orbs to heal rather than spam, it gets difficult.

You can tell bad Morias by how a team starts breaking down the second she runs out of ample heals or if she is just doing way too much dps when her team dies in front of her.

Good Morias do lots of healing first and foremost, and to keep healing, you gotta dps the right targets whenever you can

Tru dat. It's easy to be a DPS Moira and let your team die. Just as easy is focusing only on healing and never replenishing your heal juice. That's my favorite thing about her; that like Zen, you've got so many things to keep track of and juggle at once. Finding that balance is very gratifying.

Also, I get lots of headshots with her.

Blizzard Arena was really cool. Showed up like 2 hours late and still got good seats (it was Wednesday). The energy for the matches was really good, especially the last match between Valiant and Dynasty. People were legit standing and cheering throughout the entire match, mainly because Valiant (home team) played awesome and was the underdog. I'm an Agilities fan, so when he got subbed in after the first map, and started owning with Genji, I was pretty hype. OW shop was pretty cool, but smaller than I thought it would be. Bought a cool Bastion statue and some backpack hangers for my nephew. Only real complaint was the drive up there, which took like 90 minutes in L.A. traffic. Trip home only took about 45.

Blizzard Arena was really cool. Showed up like 2 hours late and still got good seats (it was Wednesday). The energy for the matches was really good, especially the last match between Valiant and Dynasty. People were legit standing and cheering throughout the entire match, mainly because Valiant (home team) played awesome and was the underdog. I'm an Agilities fan, so when he got subbed in after the first map, and started owning with Genji, I was pretty hype. OW shop was pretty cool, but smaller than I thought it would be. Bought a cool Bastion statue and some backpack hangers for my nephew. Only real complaint was the drive up there, which took like 90 minutes in L.A. traffic. Trip home only took about 45.

Yeah, that must've been a great match to watch in person. Just watching through twitch had me pretty damn hyped, so I can just imagine what the energy was like to be there watching the underdog hometown team put on such a performance.

Damn tis the year of the dog, that Genji skin is sick.
Mercy got yet another skin.

Genji's skin is bonkers. Dig Pharah's too.

McCree's skin.. a bit dross.

Just hopped on and after getting the Rein Crusader skin out of the free event box (sweet), went like 0-5. No one seemed to care about winning or losing on my team in each of those games outside of 2-3 people (me being one) on each team I was on. This just isn't fun.

Last edited:
Back