OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Had a fantastic 1v1 elimination today where the opponent and i were each winning alternate matches until i got Roadhog and used this trick,
Didn't even have to fire a shot,

Had a fantastic 1v1 elimination today where the opponent and i were each winning alternate matches until i got Roadhog and used this trick,

so satisfying

Anyone enjoy playing Doomfist? I never gave him much of a chance but I've had a blast with him lately. Very satisfying once you get the hang of him, especially getting dem enviro kills

Anyone enjoy playing Doomfist? I never gave him much of a chance but I've had a blast with him lately. Very satisfying once you get the hang of him, especially getting dem enviro kills

I’d probably enjoy playing him more if he didn’t absolutely suck. They need to buff him badly.

I’d probably enjoy playing him more if he didn’t absolutely suck. They need to buff him badly.

Yah, what I left out is that I put up terrible numbers with him, usually. His charge still seems wonky and his survivability is awful, though I probably need to rethink how and when to engage. I've had some success with him on control point maps like Oasis and Ilios though

I was playing Hog on Li Jiang: Gardens a little while back and this one Zarya kept getting yanked into the abyss until he rage quit. I ended up with 8 environmental kills, 7 were him, it was so funny seeing him put up his barrier as he fell.

I was playing Hog on Li Jiang: Gardens a little while back and this one Zarya kept getting yanked into the abyss until he rage quit. I ended up with 8 environmental kills, 7 were him, it was so funny seeing him put up his barrier as he fell.
Sometimes I wish I could hear the enemy coms when that happens.

What's with the "talk to me or I'll throw" shit?

Doomfist can do work, just gotta play smart and use your cool downs properly. Alot of people just go all in with Doomfist and blow all their cool downs at once. E > uppercut > primary fire will take out any squishy, then use the right click to get out. Rinse repeat.

Moiras' entire kit is eye and ear cancer.

Last edited:
Doomfist can do work, just gotta play smart and use your cool downs properly. Alot of people just go all in with Doomfist and blow all their cool downs at once. E > uppercut > primary fire will take out any squishy, then use the right click to get out. Rinse repeat.

Stumbled into that rotation last week and it works quite well.

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

What's with the "talk to me or I'll throw" shit?
Lots of players think if they communicate it'll make up for a lack of general skill. Then, when they get trounced, they blame people for not talking. Teams that communicate do generally win more though, I love joining a team with mics. Until theu start yelling for heals as they try to 1v4 outside spawn, that is.

It doesn't feel like the characters are ever going to be balanced. They make significant changes to characters so often that it's basically a dog chasing its own tail.

That’s why I stopped playing. The tanks have more damage output than the squishy heroes. Makes no sense at all because it’s basically a free to play game that they charge money for.

That’s why I stopped playing. The tanks have more damage output than the squishy heroes. Makes no sense at all because it’s basically a free to play game that they charge money for.

I still love it. It just gets really frustrating sometimes with the balance issues.

I don't know why that new McCree skin triggers me so hard but goddamn I hate it

vlcsnap-2012-05-28-13h54m23s188.jpg

I'll have to drop 3k on that Genji skin if I don't get it in a box, I love that sword.

I'll have to drop 3k on that Genji skin if I don't get it in a box, I love that sword.
Yeah, it's worth it for the sword alone. The only must-get for me is Zen's Sanzang from last year since I just switched to PC and don't have a damn thing there.

Yeah, it's worth it for the sword alone. The only must-get for me is Zen's Sanzang from last year since I just switched to PC and don't have a damn thing there.
Yeah, I might buy Zen and Reinhart's from last year, I bought all the 250's, Tracer's Rose skin is my favorite of hers. Was going to buy a Mei but I never play her. Solid event for skins.

Back