Overeem took JDS soul

you kind of forgot to write your response...

heh... probably too triggered to think properly.

...or you got no response...

I accept your surrender, kid.

Cain took JDS's soul those 2 fights took years off his life that was brutal.

haha Posting a photo of Overeem.So triggered.You wish JDS did that to him but he got ktfo by Overeem.

I remember JDS and his fans were 100% convinced that Overeem would get highlight real ko’d if they fought....lol.And finally the fight happened.Unfortunately for JDS he got ko’d.I think that crushed his spirit and he wasn’t the same.
Oh give me a break.. Overeem has been pieced up more guys than your girlfriend. Overeem gets KOd viciously while JDS just quits after he knows hes untrouble because he wants his plastic nose to stay in tact

1st Stiopic fight was close, for sure it took a toll on JDS as well as Cain fights. His fight with Overeem was his first fight since moving to ATT, he looked stiff and hesitant there.He was nowhere near prime at att, but he improved his kicking a lot, he had more volume. Prime JDS with that kicking game would be insane

Oh give me a break.. Overeem has been pieced up more guys than your girlfriend. Overeem gets KOd viciously while JDS just quits after he knows hes untrouble because he wants his plastic nose to stay in tact
Triggered JDS fans crawl out of the bushes all of a sudden.Iam amused.

Rothwell Ivanov Tuivasa and Lewis just let that sink in

Ughh that's a fail on your part there buddy. Rothwell was coming of a great 4 fight winning streak with finishes over Overeem, Barnett, Vera and Mitrione. Let me repeat that, he finished Overeem and Barnett, so let that sink in. Ivanov is a very solid HW. And whether you like it or not, Lewis was a top 5 HW and contested for the HW title. People like to shit on Lewis....but he had a 9-1 record leading up to his shot at Cormier beating guys like Nganou, Volkov, Nelson and Gonzaga.

These guys are all good wins.

He already looked bad at that point. He was never the same after the first Cain fight. He never had the same level of confidence after that. That was life and career altering.

Massive Overeem fan here , but come on...

The wars he had with Cain truly diminished JDS , he was never the same after that ... the war with Stipe took away the last of his ability to take a shot .

Ughh that's a fail on your part there buddy. Rothwell was coming of a great 4 fight winning streak with finishes over Overeem, Barnett, Vera and Mitrione. Let me repeat that, he finished Overeem and Barnett, so let that sink in. Ivanov is a very solid HW. And whether you like it or not, Lewis was a top 5 HW and contested for the HW title. People like to shit on Lewis....but he had a 9-1 record leading up to his shot at Cormier beating guys like Nganou, Volkov, Nelson and Gonzaga.

Rothwell got issues when fighting look at his record btw almost lost against Struve.Ivanov is a small heavyweight.Tuivasa is overhyped looked terrible recently is better in drinking out of shoes with spit.And Lewis has back pain issues.

Last edited:
Rothwell got issues when fighting look at his record btw almost lost against Struve.Ivanov is a small heavyweight.Tuivasa is overhyped looked terrible recently is better in drinking out of shoes with spit.And Lewis has back pain issues.

Rothwell record? You mean 37 wins at HW. And Struve, the guy he KO'd right? Who's a pretty solid HW that KO'd the current champ years ago. BTW, Ivanov comes in close to 260 lbs, not a small HW by any means. No one is talking about Tuivasa btw.

Nope cause after Cain he beat Miocic

i think that was a close fight and the judges were remembering jds as a champ and a guy who took insane punishment from cain and just headkick ko'd mark hunt. stipe was still kind of on the rise and so they werent ready to believe in him.

its the same kind of bias that is shown towards a champion in a close title fight, except in this case jds was no longer the champ. back then it was like "jds would be champ if it wasnt for cain", thats how everyone viewed heavyweight

Rothwell record? You mean 37 wins at HW. And Struve, the guy he KO'd right? Who's a pretty solid HW that KO'd the current champ years ago. BTW, Ivanov comes in close to 260 lbs, not a small HW by any means. No one is talking about Tuivasa btw.
Struve got lucky Stipe slipped and he capitalized.Rothwell lost the first round against Struve and was about to lose the second he said himself.He said he needed to do something because he was losing and he did.And Struve is the worst striker in the hw division.Ivanov is fat and too short for hw.Will always have a reach disadvantage.

Can we all agree that JDS always has terrible boxing? Even in his prime.

Man JDS used to be unstoppable. I think his confidence is what got him there. So many people forget he was Ngannouing people way back.

Nowadays he looks efficient and has good TDD, but his offense is meek and timid. I cant believe he got KOed by Blaydes

Cornor can not stop fights in the UFC, it's the referee is responsibility.
But yes, Referee should have stopped the fight earlier.
Cornholio can tho

No one is even gonna mention he wasn’t the same after USADA testing ?
He looked physically different since this overeem fight,yeah
He lost all his explosive power,his head is even smaller

Subbed Barnett and slept overeem. Kinda crazy to think he won those fights in such ways, even now

Back