Overeem took JDS soul

you mean much like Jairzinho did to Overeem?

Sorry, kid.
Both fighters are declining.

You making fun of Junior while Alistair almost got a mouth extension makes you look silly.
We are not talking about Rozenstruik fool we are talking about your boy JDS getting wrecked after all the big talk

Naw it was Cain and the HW division as been taking advantage of that.

JDS was a killer then absorbed those two long, drawn out beatings. Not only ruined his fighting career but probably shortened his life expectancy. Those two fights were brutal.

Cain IMO took his soul but Reem was definitely the final nail in the coffin. I was convinced that JDS was gonna beat him easily and was gonna show they were a class apart. Reem proved he belonged in the UFC with that 4 fight win streak with Struve, Nelson, JDS and Arlovski. It sucked as a JDS fan but I think it was a passing of the torch.

Nope cause after Cain he beat Miocic

Win a fight with a crushed soul against current champ MIocic of all people how stupid can you be

Also I remember JDS really wanted a rematch with Overeem so bad.....Yep hurt him really bad.But why not a second fight to put the final nail in JDS and his fans coffin.

We are not talking about Rozenstruik fool we are talking about your boy JDS getting wrecked after all the big talk

Lol seeing all these comments by the TS, there's clearly no room for discussion in this thread, just aggressive trolling which makes you scratch your head in bewilderment. Where's all the anger coming from TS?
giphy.gif

I remember JDS and his fans were 100% convinced that Overeem would get highlight real ko’d if they fought....lol.And finally the fight happened.Unfortunately for JDS he got ko’d.I think that crushed his spirit and he wasn’t the same.

Yes! He took his soul so badly that JDS won his next 4/5 fights and challenged for the title.

His ex took his soul as part of equitable distribution.

Sure they can. Lauzon’s corner stopped a fight not that long ago.

edit: tried to post a link but doesn’t seem to work.
The Cornor can stop between rounds, they can make "suggestion" to the Ref, they can jump in the cafe and get disqualify, but technically, from what I understand, only the Ref can stop the fight.

Cornor can not stop fights in the UFC, it's the referee is responsibility.
But yes, Referee should have stopped the fight earlier.
Nick threw the towel when Josh Thompson whooped Nate.. learn the sport cuz you kinda sounded dumb there

Yes! He took his soul so badly that JDS won his next 4/5 fights and challenged for the title.
Rothwell Ivanov Tuivasa and Lewis just let that sink in

LOL @ casuals forgetting that JDS is 5-6 since his rematch with Cain.

NOT even a .500 fighter

5acf278e4487cdae946bd82cab381f9c.jpg

321_Cain_Velasquez_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.1382252291.0.jpg

321_Cain_Velasquez_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.1382252291.0.jpg

Lol at you being flat out wrong. He’s 5-4 since that fight genius and he only lost to absolute top tier heavyweights since then

Lol at you being flat out wrong. He’s 5-4 since that fight genius and he only lost to absolute top tier heavyweights since then

Since* you bot. I.e. including his rematch and rubber match blowouts vs Cain. 5-6

You’d be an idiot if you don’t think those beatdowns didn’t substantially deteriorate JDS as a fighter.

Since* you bot. I.e. including his rematch and rubber match blowouts vs Cain. 5-6

You’d be an idiot if you don’t think those beatdowns didn’t substantially deteriorate JDS as a fighter.
That’s not what since means bro lmao....and you said since the rematch regardless, so it would be 5-5 even if I accepted this terrible back pedal

Sall good tho bra you’ll get em next time

That’s not what since means bro lmao....and you said since the rematch regardless, so it would be 5-5 even if I accepted this terrible back pedal

Sall good tho bra you’ll get em next time

Lol now you’re just nitpicking like a scorned woman... Arguing just for the sake of it

<36>
<36>
<36>

Lol now you’re just nitpicking like a scorned woman... Arguing just for the sake of it

<36>
<36>

<36>
Lmao I actually respect people like you, will die on your hill, no matter how tiny

I’m sure it benefits you in some ways. Just don’t actually die bra

Win a fight with a crushed soul against current champ MIocic of all people how stupid can you be
You understand that the beating JDS took in his second fight with Cain is literally more damage than most fighters take in a career right?

Kinda agree with the OP, Overeem is my favorite heavyweight, kickboxing legend and even better mixed martial artist.

Nah, kid.
you ate "attempting" (and failing miserably) to pin Junior's decline on Overeem where:
1) Everyone knows it was Cain
2) AO is in the same fucking boat as Junior, so why exactly do you think your boasting would cause anything but people pointing out this fact ?

Fuck, I thought it was only Overeem that got a big(er) mouth, not his delusional fanboys as well...
OVEEREM-BREAK-MOUTH.jpg

Nah, kid.
you ate "attempting" (and failing miserably) to pin Junior's decline on Overeem where:
1) Everyone knows it was Cain
2) AO is in the same fucking boat as Junior, so why exactly do you think your boasting would cause anything but people pointing out this fact ?

Fuck, I thought it was only Overeem that got a big(er) mouth, not his delusional fanboys as well...
OVEEREM-BREAK-MOUTH.jpg

Back